135 views

HELLO MY NAME IS LESTER TILLMAN AND I PURCHASED DENTURES FROM ASPEN DENTAL LAST YEAR AND WAS ASSURED BY THE LADIES HANDLING MY LOAN THAT MY INSURENCE WAS COVERING A CERTAIN PORTION OF THE LOAN. ABOUT TWO OR THREE MONTHS AGO I RECEIVED A LETTER IN THE MAIL THAT STATED I NEEDED TO PAY ASPEN DENTAL 9 HUNDREND AND SOMETHING DOLLARS BECAUSE MY INSURENCE DIDNT COVER THE PORTION THEY TOLD ME THE INSURENCE WOULD ALSO THE LADY HANDLING THE LOAN TOLD ME MY PAYMENTS WOULD NOT BE NO MORE THAN T35 DOLLARS A MONTH AND THAN I RECEIVED BILLS TELLING ME I HAD TO PAY SIXTYFIVE DOLLARS A MONTH AFTER A LONG DISCUSSION WITH A ASPEN ASSOCIATE CONCERNING MY MONTHLY PAYMENT I SAID THIS HARDSHIP IN WHICH THEY PLACED UPON ME WAS DEAD *** WRONG AS I WAS TOLD THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO ABOUT IT SO I PRESENTLY AM FORCED TO NOT EAT PROPERLY BECAUSE THAT EXTRA MONEY WAS FOR MY FOOD ALSO ASPEN DENTAL HAS NOW SENT THIS INSURENCE DEBT TO A COLLECTION ANGENCY WHICH HAS LOWERED MY CREDIT WHEN THEY HAVE DECIEVED ME, I TRULLY WANT TO BELIEVE THE FOUNDING FATHERS OR MOTHER'S OF THIS ORGANIZATION ALONG WITH THE PRESENT PRESIDENT AND C.E.O.

HAVE NOT ENFORCED SUCH A PRACTICE AND WILL TAKE EVER MEASURE TO ELEVATE CONDUCT WHICH ISNT THEIR MOTO. FINALLY I LOOK TO HAVE THE ACTIONS TAKEN AGAINST ME REVERSED SO I MAY CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH ASPEN DENTAL.

User's recommendation: TAKE ALL OF YOUR COMPLAINTS TO THE HIGHER UP'S UP'S. UP'S.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Aspen Dental Pros: I like the crew there, Great crew.

Aspen Dental Cons: Receptionist, Bait and switch method.

Comments