4.0

I am very dissatisfied with the product I was sold. In 7 months I have lost 30 lbs.

After 7000.00 dollars of work I can't eat or smile. Which is why I had this done is because I wanted my smile back. Well guess what I didn't get it. I am so embarrassed to be seen in public because the dentures do not fit and also are the wrong color.

I went back Monday to have them checked and was told that's all they can do. So I need to know how do I get my money back for the ComfiLyte dentures that are not usable. The pictures attached are showing the 1/2 inch over bite and the wrong color. I cant even put my teeth together.

the other photo is what I did look like. I can only wear them for 2 hours before all adhesive washes out.

So the adhesives says they can only be used twice a day. So I cant be out in public for more than 4 hours a day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Aspen Dental Cons: Quality of product.

Comments

You were crazy to let them pull all your upper teeth, lady.

You weren't sold a "product." You were sold a SERVICE. Dentures are custom made.

It isn't like buying a lawnmower at Home Depot. I have made thousands of dentures. Your smile line looks alright. The tooth color is way too light compared with your lower natural teeth.

Looking at your x-ray, I don't know why any sane person would have pulled those upper teeth. Looks like you had plenty of bone around them. I can't evaluate your bite from the photos you supplied. Normally the front teeth on dentures should be just barely out of contact.

There is no advantage to the Aspen Comfy-junk dentures. In fact they are inferior. They are hard to reline, and the flexible material does not bond well to the teeth. So patients have problems with teeth falling out.

Why you went to this chop shop instead of a regular dentist is a mystery.

You got good teeth yanked out and a denture you cannot wear. Maybe you believe TV ads like they are the Bible or something.

AmusedWildebeest189
to ClydeDDS #1638753

No I was wanting to smile again. Needed a place that would finance.

My brother went there in Florida but he received a product he liked thought someone cared here in Cleveland Tennessee to help in giving my smile back. Boy was so wrong.

to AmusedWildebeest189 #1639765

Your brother did not receive a "product" any more than a person that is fitted and trained for a artificial arm receives a product. Health care is a SERVICE, not a product, lady.

Most any private practice offers third party financing plans like Care Credit. Aspen is not different from anyone else in that aspect. What Aspen IS different about is for the most part they employ young, inexperienced dentists and overbook them with patients so they don't have enough time to do treatment correctly. Then they force them to use cheap crummy labs.

When they proposed yanking out so many good teeth you did not question them?

You did not seek a second opinion to even look at the x-rays? You just took a ratty corporate chain's clinic recommendation at face value?