Last September Apsen Deltal in Raynham,Ma. extracted all of my teeth and put temporary dentures in. I was told that I would have to wait six months until my gums healed before I could get my new set of dentures., and that they would fit perfectly.

In March, after six months with horrible fitting temporary dentures and many visits back to the dentist, I finally went for my new impressions and a week later my new dentures were in. As soon as the dentist put them in my mouth, I could feel that the bottoms were extremely loose. He told me at that time that there was nothing he could do. I would have to use an adhesive or have posts screwed into my jaw bone which the bottom dentures would clip on to. I told him absolutely not. I had just borrowed $5000.00 to pay for getting my teeth pulled and having new dentures made. I left there very disappointed, but telling myself that maybe I just had to get use to them.

I began noticing that I was not able to eat without both sets of dentures moving which could be painful at times. My uppers seemed to be too loose also.

I just went back to Aspen this week and told the Dr. that I was very dissatisfied. He told me that because of the way my bones are shaped on the upper jaw that I would have to have surgery to remove part of the bones and then my dentures would fit properly. Are you kidding me !!! Isn't that why they take impressions? They actually slip when I talk and it is extremely embarrassing. I cannot even *** into a very ripe necterine, sandwich, or any soft food without my teeth coming out. I have to be so careful.

To say that I am devastated is an understatement. I left there by telling him that going to Aspen Dental was the biggest mistake of my life.

Susan

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Springer, New Mexico, United States #172362

Please contact the doctor who is the spear-head for the class action suit against these monsters. These are not doctors they are vampires sucking the nation dry one tooth at a time. If we don't start standing up as a group against them, well...then they win and just keep moving around and finding new victims.

Dr.Bleckstein

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.

If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

Thanks,