2.0

Called to get in with a broken tooth fix at your Sandusky store.Was told could get in at 11:15 and was 40 minutes away.it was 10:30 so went straight there and made it at 11:14. I was told they would not pull before doing X-ray and see how to treat it .on phone proir to getting there but was expecting to get tooth fixed.

I understand that so I waited 1 1/2 hours before being taken back which the part time lady that took X-ray s was nices one there. Then after another hour the Dr. came in and never repete never looked at my broken tooth and wants me to spend close to $8300 for dentures. How would I ever consider going somewhere they only care about making a killing not helping someone there with a fresh broken tooth.

Several people in family have went there for dentures. But after I tell them of my experience there and I work retail ( why needed fix today) and will till this story over and over to all my clients that a lot are my age . Also Facebook starts tomorrow and any social media I can list on! How do you say bad place to do business.

I work for a auto dealership and if we had a customer come in with a bad tire and quoted a new engine they would never come back!!! Tim Wallace

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not getting what i came for fixed.

Comments

I know your background is retail, but dental offices are not "stores" that sell shirts, motor oil, tampons, and the like. They are health care practices.

The purpose of Aspen clinics is not to relieve suffering or help patients in any way. It is to assist ownership of racking up a 20% return on investment. This is done by relieving patients of as much cash as possible, by doing as much inappropriate and unnecessary treatment as possible. It is what happens when Wall Street *** owns dental practices instead of licensed dentists.

Your Facebook page idea is an excellent start. Tell all your friends about these crooks.

These people are scammers. Straight up.

My insurance covers cleanings 100%. They claimed my insurance wouldn't cover scaling and charged me out of pocket. After it was done. I called my insurance and went over break down of the charges.

Insurance said they cover all of that. 2 months later and they offer to reimburse me for 1/3 of the money they pocketed. They still haven't even finished the cleaning.

After reading other reviews on these clowns, I'm not going back. I don't even have the time to go into how rude they have been from the get go when they didnt even have a record of the appointment I made and made me wait for 2 hours to see someone.

to Josh Monroe #1661011

Better leave now than later. If you stayed, not only would you have been ripped off more, but your teeth would have been butchered.