1.1
Additional Fees

They had this old man whom I’ve never seen back there, drill out half, of two of my teeth that only one, had a cavity the size of a PIN point. 3 months later as I’m now having catastrophic pain in that area.

I go back, they do X-rays and tell me I need root canals in both teeth!! I asked to see both X-rays, the before the work was done and the one they just took, side by side and I’m no dentist, but it doesn’t even take an idiot to realize the size of the cavity versus half of two teeth!! This man literally drilled all the way to the nerves of the tooth which then slowly killed both teeth.

Before finding that out, I had been back maybe 2 times to have other work done so god only knows what will come of that but the 2 root canals will cost me no less than $2,300 out of pocket. This place is complete garbage..

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 14, 2017.

Comments

And that is not the end of your sorrows. After the root canals, these teeth will need crowns to strengthen them.

You will be out $4000-5000 by the time this mischief is remedied.

Here is a revelation.Plain old silver amalgam is still the most durable and economical filling for back teeth. But the corporate hooligans don't even have silver amalgam in their clinics. A$pen dentists are forced to use plastic resin for all fillings on back teeth. The liquid component of these resins is very acidic.

If the interior of the tooth is not protected after drilling out the cavity, many times the pulp dies after a resin filling is placed.

You probably thought you would go to A$pen to save money. Instead, it cost you several times what it would have at a competent dentist.

Plus now you have two root canals that possibly would not have been needed. PLEASE go to an honest dentist in private practice to have them done.