2.4
Additional Fees

I had to replace a top denture. I purchased the flex lite, pretty pricey for a denture these days, but my teeth, my smile are important to how I present myself both in business and personally.

So when I had problems with it, it broke, twice. I went in both times for repair and on the 3rd visit; I was done. So upset. They sent me on my way a large gap between the front teeth and completely uneven teeth and crocked.

I can't believe a professional dentist would be okay with a patient leaving there office like that. I'm saving now to replace them.

But every time I see myself in a picture or in the mirror with that gap and crocked teeth I get sick to my stomach and so mad! I would NEVER, ever recommend them; in fact I tell people to stay away!

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Returning defective denture.

Comments

I have made thousands of dentures.

The middle of your upper teeth was made way to the left of your face.

Perhaps this was done because the middle of your lower teeth was off. Regardless, the middle of the upper teeth should be a lot closer to the center of the nose, unless the nose is crooked.

Most Caucasian patients do not have space between their central incisors.

It looks like the setup is a little long. With lips at rest (not smiling) the edge of the upper incisors should just show a little under the lip in a woman your age.

Don't know how much you paid, but in my practice a fee of $1800-1900 is typical for an upper denture made by someone who knows what they are doing. Customized dentures take a long time to do right, as you found out the hard way.

I usually refer to photos of the patient when they were much younger and had their natural teeth, before I even begin to construct a new denture. I guess your 4th photo was taken when you were younger and had natural teeth?