Additional Fees

What ever you do DO NOT go to Aspen Dental.It has been 1 year since they pulled all my husband teeth & to this date 9-19- 2017 his dentures do not fit.

We went back once a week which was an hour day each way, from September 2016 till Feb 2017. They remade his dentures 3 times & each time they would not stay in. We did go to another dentist & found out that they didn't pull all the root out of the back teeth & they took to much off the bottom gum. We sent the dentures back in Feb 2017 & to date they have not returned my calls & they still want me to pay for something we no longer have.

My husbands was told you will be eating Turkey Dinner never happen. We have not been able to go out to eat for either of our birthdays, anniversary, or any holiday.

To me this is so wrong for them to have lied to him.I will never ever be able to sent anyone to them I will tell them to find another dentist.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Did not follow thru with money back guarantee.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Virtually NEVER should all the teeth be taken out of the lower jaw.The canines should be saved by root canals and cut off even withthe gums, to add stability to the lower denture.

BUT if a patient insists on have all teeth extracted, here is the ideal way:

Take out all teeth and smooth the remaining bone.

2. During the next three months, remove bone spurs that surface.

3. After at least 3 months, commence making dentures. GOOD DENTURES REQUIRE 5-6 APPOINTMENTS OVER ABOUT 4 TO 6 WEEKS TO CONSTRUCT.

After dentures are placed, 3 to 5 adjustment appointments are usually necessary. 5. In 6 to 9 months, the gums will have shrunk further, and relines will be necessary at additional expense. Incidentally, a PAIR of well-constructed dentures cost $3000-$4000.

Relining a single denture done correctly costs $300-$475 dollars. Compare this protocol to the sloppy way they do it at Aspen. Note: I have been making dentures and partials for over 40 years. I know what I am talking about.

Here is a tough lesson for you: NEVER patronize a physician, dentist, or any other professional who advertises on TV.They are a crook for certain.

to ClydeDDS #1371706

Presently having dentures made at Aspen.I have had many "episodes" that have made me wonder.

I had a full top denture when I first starting going there and a partial on the bottom. I had the 7 remaining teeth pulled and am now ready for my permanents. Went in and they took impressions using my existing dentures(top is 14 years old, bottom is my temporary) instead of using the tray that I have seen them use in the past. Wondering if anybody has ever heard of such a thing and if it is an acceptable practice.

Thanks for any help on this. Will be writing a full review when all is finished, if I can stand all the B.S.

that long.Ready to cut my losses and move on.

It seems aspen dental was very eager to yank all your husband's teeth out but reluctant to deal with the problems it caused. True actions of heartless scammers. Aspen dental has your money now so aspen will tell you to kiss their rear on your way out the door.