Arrived to find that oh we are just looking at your teeth today. You will have to schedule a cleaning another time.

Next thing I chipped a tooth and made the appointment. Oh we just need to look you will have to reschedule for it to be fixed. Did that. Got a call today that the dentist can’t stay past 5 so you will need to reschedule for another visit and the soonest for a 5 o’clock is another week.

I am totally pissed.!!

I left an individual dentist for this circus. My insurance not I should have to pay a damn dime for my tooth to be fixed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Comments

Your next-to-last sentence said it all. "I left an individual dentist for this circus."Why exactly did you make that silly decision?

Do you believe TV commercials? Or are you a good little sheep that wants to do everything your insurance company tells you to do?A$pen's Smart Scheduling prioritizes more profitable appointments- like yanking teeth out for dentures.

They really don't care too much about your broken tooth. They will fix it when it is convenient for them.