1.8
Additional Fees

The rookie experience. I've been to the dentist many times in California, where I'm originally from , but finding a dentist here in Tennessee has been very difficult I found Aspen Dental and it was the worse mistake I made, I looked at their reviews and were not good, but still gave them the benefit of the doubt.

The doctor comes off very rude and seems very unexperienced.

Despite the fact that I invest $6,000 on Dental treatments she still had the nerve to complain about working on my teeth, she said I bleach my teeth too white making it difficult for her to do my feelings because she couldn't match the right color white for my fillings so she had to do it three times on 3 different appointment dates! She made me feel uncomfortable, instead complimenting me for doing a great job on bleaching my teeth she bitched about it, I invested $350 to get my teeth bleached with zoom, never again, this is ridiculous!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

#1419831

Zoom bleaching is no better than inexpensive tray bleaching. And with time all bleaching fades, so it needs to be "refreshed" by tray bleaching after awhile.

So why not do it from scratch by wearing bleaching trays at night and save money.

University of Tennessee in Memphis has a pretty good dental school, as I understand.

(Meharry in Nashville not quite as good a school.) So I don't understand why you had a hard time finding a dentist not practicing in a Hellhole like Aspen.

They make special bleaching shades of resin composite to use on patients like you whose teeth were super white. By the way, I would avoid using plastic resin fillings in your back teeth, since they deteriorate so quickly.

I don't know if you had Aspen Dentals in California but I heard the chain Western Dental outdoor is nearly as bad.