1.9

She dug *** into my sinus cavity. Now when I intake any type of liquid both my sinus passage and my ear canal fill with water.

The office manager Lindsey , spoke with the regional manager Chasity, and they concluded that Dr.Cox had done nothing wrong. Of course they did!! Now they want me to pay an additional $2000.00 to fix it! I do not feel this was done to me as the result of a long root.

I believe a mistake was made by the Doctor while digging around after the completion of the extraction. I will live in pain for life now ,because I can not afford to get the surgical repair needed to fix this done! I even suggested that they should re-educate her so that this does not happen to someone else! They said no it wasn't her fault.

I do not know how I can continue to live in this pain unable to drink or eat without serious issues. Please be aware of this, and be careful don't let it happen to you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: They seriously injured me..

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: They fix what they broke and they pay for it!.

Aspen Dental Pros: Staff is friendly.

Aspen Dental Cons: Do not stnd behind their work.

• Bad Dental Procedure

Comments

FYI, sinus preforation happens occasionally with difficult extractions. I have had it happen twice in my 40 year career.

Usually they heal up fine without follow-up sugery. The patient has congestion while it is healing. I have never seen a preforation cause pain. It is not malpractice.

However, in an informed consent before the extraction, the possibility should be mentioned to the patient. Risks like this is one reason patients should take care of their teeth, instead of having extractions.

Tooth extraction is minor surgery, and there is always risk to surgery. Why did you go to a *** clinic like Aspen instead of a regular dentist in private practice.