This all started August 2016. Had 8 teeth extracted and a lower partial made.

It does not fit, I repeat it does not fit. They now tell me for it to fit they must do a upper partial on each side of my mouth. Had a tooth filled it fell out in 24 hrs, refill it fell out in 36 hours, tooth not filled. Was told it can’t be filled.

We have been back many time to no avail. We have contacted BB they have replied they will discount upper partials. I never want to go back to Aspen Dental again.

We need for them to give us some of our money back so I can get some teeth that fits. They advertise “Money Back Gaurantee”.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Filling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Any partial that is done soon after extractions will not fit very well. And virtually nobody in the US makes a two partials for an arch.

It is a choking hazard.No A$pen I know of has silver amalgam filling material for dentists to use. Amalgam is the most durable filling material other than cast gold inlays, which are expensive. If they concluded the tooth could not be filled (probably not true), why did they try to fill it to start with?After chronicling everything A$pen could not do for you successfully, thinking about it, what can they do right?

Make your money disappear. That is what they are really good at.