Featured Not resolved

I went in to get a partial put in they ended up having to pull 4 teeth only one of which my actual dentist said needed removing! They sold me some mouthwash I didn't need and rushed me into a decision because the oral surgeon only comes once a month, 3 days from then!

I agreed without doing research, mistake number 1! And 2! AND 3! My temporary looks horrible, went to get it fixed, made appointment last week.

Finally Go in to get it fixed, told they need to fill it in, doctor said she can get me in this week. Wait, I'm here NOW to get it fixed! No, we DO it this week. Go to schedule another appointment (3rd since getting teeth pulled!!!) not til next week!

So frustrated, not wanting to smile when i went there to improve my smile! This place is a nightmare, you're just a number not a human being! The staff are on edge, knowing they do shitty work, the reviews are all true but now they've used ALL my insurance money on 50 xrays and they're holding my permanent partials hostage for 5 more months until I get them. My smile WAS my best feature and they've ruined it!

I have never been guided to leave a bad review until now!

So pissed! It's not noticeable, right?

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Sure is lots of space between the partial flange on your right and the gums beneath it. looks like an eighth of an inch! Big mistake to make a partial so soon after extractions.

Once teeth are gone, the alternatives will never be great.

Because the mouth, the bone, etc will continue to change. So what was a decent or optimal fit may not be at some future point in time.

Just do your best. Find a non-zinc adhesive to help.

Think dentist do not tell thei patients the reality of what they will be dealing with.

Nor will it get better.

You can't imagine how much money and time it would cost to graft bone and replace the missing teeth with implants. Maybe $15,000 and 14 months!

A$pen's proprietary software, called SSS (Smart Scheduling System) ranks procedures according to profitability.

It delays treatment or even cancels appointments for patients like you if another patient calls to get procedures with a higher profitability rank in the software. Really kind and caring, don't you think?

Wait to you get your final partial with it's thin made-in-China metal framwork.

And did I mention the denture teeth have a tendency to fall out of the flexible nylon material they love to use in partials?

A$pen offers 3rd world quality dentistry at New York City prices. It's what you get when Wall Street shysters illegally muscle in the dental profession.