I made an appt with Aspen dental at the reading, pa location. I saw that they had a free exam and x rays on there website so I thought I would check it out.

All I really needed was a cleaning, but they wouldnt give me the price of that over the phone, so I figured I would go to the office meet with the dentist, and then set up a cleaning. I went in for the appt, on time and filled out some paper work. Then the receptionist called me up, she said "being that you are pregnant you will need to pay 90.00 for the exam" (I cannot have any x rays done being that I am pregnant. I informed her that I was not told this on the phone by the person who made my appt and was aware that I was pregnant.

I told her all i really need is a cleaning and asked how much that would be, she said there are diffrent cost for diffrent cleanings. So i asked well the cheapest one how much is that. And she said 200.00! I said o no im not paying that!

It was a total waste of time! I drove there and wasted my gas, for them to tell me first i would have to pay a 90.00 fee for a exam that is suppose to be free, and then that a cleaning is 200.00 which is crazy!! Needless to say I left, I called another dentist in the area and I am going there for a exam and cleaning all for 86.00!!

Aspen Dental is a rip off!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Comments