131 views
Verified Reviewer

1.6

Given temporary crowns until permanent ones were to be placed, upon arriving for permanent crowns did not match the color of my teeth was told new ones would be reordered well after waiting for 3 weeks due to practice stating crowns were never delivered so supposed to put a trace on crowns and would call when delivered no call so call the practice and crowns were at the practice so have to wait another 2 weeks to be seen well those crowns were the same color as the first so once again had to reorder given another appointment in 2 weeks so show up for this appointment only to be told I was not scheduled when I was given an appointment card with the date on the card. The Supervisor comes out and tells me no crowns were delivered which makes me think the crowns were never reordered, so I am told she would once again put a trace in to find out what happened to the crowns and would call me still waiting for that call so-called today and goes to voice mail no return call yet. Happily take your money put do not deliver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PRACTICE!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aspen Dental Pros: Excellent dentist.

Aspen Dental Cons: Customer service.

Location: 1002 Halstead Boulevard, Elizabeth City, NC 27909

Comments

#1995839

Well after calling and speaking to the supervisor I informed her I would be calling their corporate office to complain the crowns were mysteriously found. Have appointment tomorrow so if color is not matching I will demand a refund. Will deliver the temporary crowns back to them after I see another dentist.

#1995771

It takes a while for crowns to be shipped from third-class labs in Communist China. A normal dentist would have a lab tech out to perfectly match tooth shade.

No decent lab techs will work for this viper's nest. ADVICE- Get a refund and go to the nearest independent dentist you can find.

Aspen Dental Reviews