Aspen uses is a "bait and switch" tactic. I went in for 2 broken teeth.

My previous dentists have always told me My hygiene is excellent! Why then did Aspen dental tell me I needed root planing and scaling to the tune of almost $2000? They also tried to push two root canals on me stating that a crown by itself is not appropriate. Once you remove the nerve (core it out) the tooth is basically dead and eventually will crack and become problematic.

I have a good friend who is a hygienist that says there are way too many root canals prescribed. Long story short, the total treatment plan package was approaching $6000.

I decided to leave and never returned to them. I hope anyone who reads this can appreciate that Aspen dental clinics are something to be avoided.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1237919

Did you read my post about a grad student I examined that A$pen had treatment planned for a mouthful of fillings? I took a complete x-ray series and did a very detailed exam, and the student had not a single cavity in his head.

Over treatment is the norm rather than the exception. Happens all the time when Wall Street riffraff owns clinics instead of licensed dentists.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1237645

I bet they wanted that $6000 up front on the first day too. The office manager's mouth was probably drooling loving the $6,000 dollars he thought you were going to hand him!