2.3
Additional Fees

I've had a couple of really questionable experiences here. I made an appointment that coordinated with my kids' appointments; I needed to have some cavities filled.

I arrived at the appointment and they said they had no record of me making it. I made it while in the office....

My daughter had an appointment for a checkup, but had a filling that needed to be replaced, according to Aspen. She went in on a Friday for the check up. They booked the following Tuesday to address the filling.

The issue was that the tooth with the loose filling fell out a month before the checkup and evidently the "dentist" didn't notice.

So when her mother took her to the Tuesday appointment, the noticed the tooth was gone and sent her home. No apologies, not reimbursement, nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Dentist, Dental assistant.

I didn't like: Administrative staff, Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 26, 2016.

Comments

#1204622

Aspen dental is designed to go full nuts on adults whom they can overcharge and ripoff for anything they can think of. For God's sake don't let any children go there.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1204531

One of the first things a competent dentist checks before scheduling a filling is how close the baby tooth is to being lost. If less than a year, few dentists waste your money doing a filling.

Look, it is bad enough when an adult chooses a chop shop like A$pen for dental care. It is borderline child cruelty to entrust an innocent child to them.

Surely you kids deserve better than the hacks who work for that gyp joint. PLEASE find a private dentist who will not only diagnose cavities properly, but assess your child's growth and development each visit to orthodontic interventions can be timed properly.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1204154

Time to find a local dentist in private practice, isn't it?