I purchased a set of dentures from Aspen dental 1 mo. ago.

My lower dentures are too big. I have been back 5 times and every time they take more off.... How can you take more off to make them tighter??????

When I asked the Dr. to line them the Dr. said it wouldnt work and put some adhesive on them.. These dentures are only 1 mo. old and need denture adhesive??? I don't think so. I wish I didn't pay all up front. Is there anything or any recourse I have.

I wish I had seen this web-site b/4 going.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

I also have recent denture from this outfit. From day one, they apparently did not hear one word I said.

The temporary was lop-sided from the very beginning and has not improved. The final denture fits worse than the temporary. They designed teeth they think I should have and not what fits. Their commercial is correct-they can give you a smile but there should be a disclaimer at the bottom of that ad--for cosmetic purposes only, may not be suitable for eating.

This nightmare has lasted over 8 months.

I am in the process of getting other opinions from other dental facilities. I am so sorry I started this whole process.

#203816

This same thing is happening to my mother. The people there seem very professional & very nice but I question whether they know what they're doing.

I have yet, another appt.

for her this week because of more issues with her dentures. Something will be resolved one way or another.

#202622

Memeire 1,

Thank you for sharing your story. Our goal is for every patient who visits Aspen Dental to have a positive experience, so I’m really disappointed to hear that your experience didn’t meet those standards.

Would you be willing to talk in greater detail to our Patient Satisfaction group to see whether they can help? This team of specialists is based at our Practice Support Center in Syracuse and is trained to help resolve these types of issues. They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendent.com

Thanks again,