1.1
Additional Fees

This place is a disgrace. They scared me into getting a credit line for dental work.

This place looks like somewhere you go into a back alley for services. They did a cavity for me and I was having horrible tooth pain afterwards. I ended up seeing my dentist I went to as a kid and he had to fix my ***. The dentist I saw wanted to put a shot in the roof of my mouth so i freaked out.

She perscribed me valium and said to come back.

What a quack. And the people who call and harass me daily for payment can suck it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with ashley the hygenist and stated that there is a room for improvement of receptionist and dentist. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of aspen dental dental services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $398. Aspen Dental needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aspen dental dental services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Comments

Kernersville, North Carolina, United States #1224362

Same exact thing happened to me, pissed Mom.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1224192

Underperform, and overcharge. That is the A$pen way of doing things.

The sad thing is these scamsters will ruin your credit when you will not pay them. Make a complaint to your state attorney general, as dental boards cannot do much to discipline executives who run dental practices on behalf of private equity investors.