I was in for a denture repair and was told my bite needed to be checked due to my teeth keep falling out. I never saw a dentist.

I was late getting back to pick them up but they didn't even ask me to wait. I was very upset because i had another issue with my dentures. I felt they did not want to see me because i complained about having to have my teeth fixed 6 times. I never blamed the dentist or anyone.

But it does upset you when you have to find a ride and keep going back. The front desk was very nice and thr lady who took my teeth was very nice. I know they are very busy but when you depend on some one to drive you. You can't just say i need to go.

I am not writing this to get anyone in trouble.

I am just trying to have you be aware that people dont like to be ignored. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Customer Care.

Comments

In most states, any patient undergoing treatment (including denture repairs) MUST be seen by a licensed dentist.Teeth falling out of dentures? Happens all the time when knuckleheads use a flexible material to fabricate dentures.

It breaks away from the inflexible denture teeth. That's why experienced dentist only specify heat-cured acrylic to make dentures.The Aspen crew hasn't got time for your denture problems.

Fixing them is not profitable. They got your money and they just want you to get lost.