Aspen Dental - Rude staff refused to fix dentures

1270 of 1960 Aspen Dental reviews

I had to keep going back as the dentures never fit.I finally gave up and just used cushion grip until the dentures broke.

They told me my warranty doesn't cover dentures that fall and break on the floor. I went back when they repaired them and because I complained so much they cut the cost in half. They dentures they repaired still didn't fit and the dr told me there is nothing more they can do for me and I am DISMISSED. I can not come back anymore.

I asked about my warranty and they told me it wasn't their problem to call corporate. I tried corporate and they won't return my calls because I was dismissed ( no longer a patient).

So I gave them $ 1100..00 in full and I am stuck with dentures that I started with.Rude rude staff oh and they handed my dentures to me in a bag

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1270 of 1960 Aspen Dental reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mary

Oct 01, 2014 #878179

Are you kiddding me? This is Aspen Dental for you, SCAMMERS out for money, with no care for the patient. Go to small claims court in your state and sue them for the cost of the dentures.

0 0 Reply
Henrius

Feb 06, 2014 #782824 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

If you buy a fine china plate and drop it on the floor at home and break it, can you go to the store and get a new replacement free?
You think not?
Well then why do you think you should be able to do that with a denture that costs 10 times as much?
I repair my patients' broken dentures all the time. It is no huge task, unless they tried to do it first with Super Glue, and messed it up. Why your office had such a hard time doing it right is not clear.
Next time, forget about a corporate chain dental clinic owned by investors instead of dentists.

1 3 Reply

Jul 05, 2013 #675174 Winter Park, Florida, United States

Honestly I wouldn't go to any ASPEN dentist because since this happen to me I have heard horror stories about other locations

2 0 Reply
Ayn Rand

Aug 31, 2014 #863885 Binghamton, New York, United States

Suppose a lion mauls you in Kenya on a game preserve, and you narrowly escape death.
If you next travel to a game preserve in nearby Uganda, would you approach a lion, guessing that this lion would be different, just because it is in another country?

3 1 Reply
Hanspiel1

Sep 10, 2014 #868345

That is a *** and irresponsible analogy. Statements like that are why people fear all dentists because of one bad experience. People are not lions. People are capable of being schmucks, yet also capable of being good and honest. Generalizing an entire group based on 1 person is never an intelligent approach.

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.