Aspen Dental - Rude staff refused to fix dentures
I had to keep going back as the dentures never fit.I finally gave up and just used cushion grip until the dentures broke.
They told me my warranty doesn't cover dentures that fall and break on the floor. I went back when they repaired them and because I complained so much they cut the cost in half. They dentures they repaired still didn't fit and the dr told me there is nothing more they can do for me and I am DISMISSED. I can not come back anymore.
I asked about my warranty and they told me it wasn't their problem to call corporate. I tried corporate and they won't return my calls because I was dismissed ( no longer a patient).
So I gave them $ 1100..00 in full and I am stuck with dentures that I started with.Rude rude staff oh and they handed my dentures to me in a bag
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dentures And Partials
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "I too went to Aspen Dental. BIG MISTAKE. One deep cleaning and a *** guard came to almost $1800. When it came to the fitting of the *** guard (2..."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I purchased a $1500 lazy boy recliner for my husband at the end of 2010 since his previous recliner was from lazy boy and was upgrading it.it was twice the..."
- " On May 25th 2013 I bought a Ford 500 from Jenkins Acura because I had bad credit and limited bartering skills I paid $10,000 for a $5,000 car here we are..."