Ottawa,Ohio

Payment options they only told us about payment's we could make on dentures.

Not about the 8% discount on cash on first visit. My upper denture was 1399.00 my savings was only 22.68 not 111.92 it should of been. because I did not do all what they wanted me to do and I got a bill for the 22.68.they added more charges to my bill.

My niece and mother both are having problems with their dentures. My niece has to start all over again there is so much wrong with them. My mother is hoping they can fix hers.

The dentist was rude and so is the girl on the phone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

Dr.Bleckstein

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.

If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry and the faster Aspen will fall.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

Thanks,