Additional Fees

I had an issue with and bill I FAS company called me concerning a bill, I called Aspen to get a copy of my itemize bill for the visit and asked if I could have it fax to me.Well the young lady told me I would need to fill out a authorization form before that could release the information.

The young lady did fax the form, but for some reason on my end it did not come through so I called again and I was told she had faxed it. This was Wednesday. Thursday mid morning I call and spoke with the same young lady and she had attitude tell me she faxed it twice someone else had this same problem what did I want her to do about it. To say the lest yes I have the young ladies name.

But I could believe her attitude when this is a business and you have to deal with people, clients, workers, etc.every because this is her job.

Review about: Aspen Dental Customer Care.

Preferred solution: They need to have a talk with their staff on how to address customers properly..

I didn't like: Customer service is very poor.

Comments

Aspen dental does train and talk to the staff. They tell them to focus on getting money out of you then slam the door in your face. Bunch of cold , rude scammers.

The staff don't care. They are burned out from money-grubbing and scamming patient-victims at A$pen and will leave for a better job soon. There is no reason to put any effort into making A$pen patients happy, because it won't get them any recognition from the hustlers that are A$pen executives.