My name is Jeanne Millican and I am really pissed. I should had never been approved for a loan for 3000.

But i thought i was going to ve getting top and bottom parcials for missing teeth. I thought i was receiving a new smile. Instead i had their over priced and unnecessary deep cleaning. They had me sign the paper for the treatment when i was in the dentist chair getting 3 teeth pulled.

They gave me a temp top parcial that never fit. I was in pain when i did where it and it kelp falling apart one time it literally broke in half. Was treated like crap by the staff everytime i brought it in to be repaired. Wasnt a priority to them after they got my 3000.

They would make me wait hours in their waiting roomevenvwhen i had a scheduled appointment. So here i am paying bbn on a loan that i cant afford in which i have nothing!!!! No parcials and no new smile.

Yes!! They totally took advantage of me and i am really pissed!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Jeane, Temporary partials are just that- TEMPORARY. At least the ones most dentists make are wearable.

Not the ones you get from chop shops like A$pen. Not much you can do now. It is best to wait at least 3 months, and preferably 6, for healing before starting your permanent partials. Hope you find an HONEST AND COMPETENT dentist to construct the final ones.

Sure won't find one at other *** places like Affordable Dentures, Coast, and Great Expressions. Quality partial dentures with a metal base will cost you between $1500 and $2000 EACH because they are complicated to make right and good labs cost a lot.