Aspen lied about the amount to be paid. They promised to pull 2 teeth for a certain amount of money and when we arrived they told me they never agreed to that price.

They also agreed to a payment plan which they said they never did. Unfortunatley, I did not have my paperwork with me at the time. They discussed my financial situation right up at the desk which is located in the lobby where everyone else can hear. I took my son to them in January 2012 for a tooth extraction.

He had been on antibiotics for 2 weeks prior to that. The assistant gave him 1 shot of novacaine. The dentist then came in, never explained what she was going to do, just started chipping away at his tooth. She chipped half his tooth out, left his nerve exposed and when he said he could feel it, the dentist immediately stopped and said his tooth was still infected and there was nothing she could do for him and that he needed an oral surgeon and walked out of the room!

They didn't even put any type of filler in the tooth so that the nerve was not left exposed! I had to take him directly from Aspen to the emergency room just so they could do something for the pain, and then to another dentist the following day who, by the way, pulled his tooth with no problem! He never felt a thing. I have never been treated so badly in all my life.

STAY AWAY FROM ASPEN DENTAL. THEY WILL HURT YOU, DRAIN YOU AND HUMILIATE YOU!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Comments

If you are interested in joining the class action lawsuit, please email me with a phone number and the attorney will contact you.

Researchpartners@verizon.net