Rating: 5 Stars Clear all filters (108 of 4002 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Show
Rating:

Aspen Dental - Wonderful

5.0
Correct the above post from pissedconsumer. Aspen Dental of Fayetteville did not open until September of 2019. I'm not sure where pissed consumer was seen but is wasn't at Aspen Dental of Fayettville, NC. They currently have a 5 star review. My experience is that it is a warm and caring staff. Thanks!

There is a Fayetteville, Georgia, you dumb ***

Review
Pros
  • Open later than other dentist offices
  • Excellent systems
  • Are constantly taking new patients

Aspen Dental in Topsham, Maine - Verry happy custermer

5.0
everyone was kind and informational new what was going on every minet . got fast apointment everyone was so nice. my experance was wonderful.

Great job spelling! In what grade did you drop out of school?

What would motivate a person to rave about a company on a consumer complaint website? You know that will count as just another complaint, don't you. Glad you haven't been screwed over by Aspen YET.

Everyone is eventually. Don't press your luck.

Good quality

Aspen Dental in Waltham, Massachusetts - Extraction & dentures

5.0
I have to say the staff at aspen dental in waltham mass are outstanding I was treated extremely well from Roshelly,Jess&Payton with a special shout out to Jocelyn & Brianna my 2 new heroes are Dr Matute who performed the surgery & Fadi who made the most beatiful natural looking dentures for me God bless you all & thank you D.J.Rowe

Aspen's Vice President of Online Damage Control hard at work again!

You love aspen dental so much that the first thing that came to your mind was to go to a complaint site to post it. Sounds more like aspen dental's employees beating their own drum.

Update by user Sep 24

All of the staffing great, what an awesome team they have there!

Update by user Sep 24

Traci is very easy to express concerns to and take x-rays.

Original review posted by user Sep 24

I love aspen and their staff, you walk in and it feels like family. All are very nice and make sure you are well taken care of, and are...

Aspen dental, you are not fooling anyone by posting rave reviews about your own clinic. Go back to selling credit card loans.

View more comments
Review
Pros
  • Very clean office
  • Reasonable pricing
  • Honoring warantee

Aspen Dental in New Orleans, Louisiana - Dential post

5.0
My experiences with DR Zadeh has been a feeling that for once a Dr cares about the patient and willing to take the time to explain what he is going to do and why in a term the average person can understand I would highly recommend Dr Zadeh as my family dentist Charles Steele, LTC Retired

Colonel Steel, thank you for your military service. Dr.

Zadeh might actually be a good young dentist. If she is, she will leave Aspen within a year.

Nobody works for a low-paying clinic owned by Wall Street con men. She won't be your family dentist for long, because a convenant-not-to-compete will prevent her from practicing near you when she bails on the Aspen dental mill.

Review

Aspen Dental in Cape Coral, Florida - The best dental place I have been to.

5.0
My experience with Aspen dental was very exciting I love the stuff they are very helpful especially when it comes to pricing dentures and or pricing implants. the place is kept nice and clean there's TVs in every room I was very pleased plan to go again if I dentures break again or if I plan to get the dental implants.

So TVs in every room are the most important thing about dentists to you? What a moron!

Getting an implant in a cheesy corporate clinic like Aspen is like getting a jet engine repaired at a Jiffy Lube. It ain't going to turn out well. You realize that your contrived compliment to Aspen Organized Crime Syndicate is tallied as another complaint on this website. Great thinking!

If your comment is real, and not placed by management, just remember this. There are two, and only two, types of Aspen patients. 1. Those that have been fleeced.

2. Those that have not been fleeced yet. Be glad you are still in group 2 for now.

However, everybody eventually ends up in group 1. Don't push your luck.

Review
Pros
  • I loved it all especially the people

Aspen Dental in Bradenton, Florida - Dr. Tran

5.0
Dr. Tran is a wonderful dentist with a pleasant personality who has a passion to help people as he did for me today. He suggested what was the best choice for me even though I mentioned to him that I was considering a more costly option. The dentist I went to a few months prior to today, for a root canal did an awful job (failed root canal) and he s all about the money...I found out after the root canal that he charged me way more than the going rate. If you are lucky enough to live in this area and need a dentist, I would highly recommend Dr Tran because he deserves it. Thanks again Dr T.

If he is such a good dentist, why do you want him to have to see patients at that scam called aspen dental. If he is good, please pray for him to find a decent office to work in.

Staying at aspen dental will ruin his reputation, skills, positive outlook and personality.

He will become a dried up, hateful scam artist like all the other dentist at aspen. No person who stays working at aspen dental leaves a good person.

If Dr. Tran is as good as you say, he will be gone in 6 months.

Aspen is the most dishonest and lowest-paying dental employer out there, and nobody stays working there for long, unless they are just plain desperate. 6% of root canals fail no matter how well they are done. That is a statistical fact. Even root canals I've done that looked perfect sometimes have failed.

Remember there are two kinds of Aspen patients: 1. Those that have been screwed. 2.

Those that haven't been screwed yet. I am glad you are still in group 2, but everyone eventually ends up in group 1.

Review
Pros
  • Drtran is a pro

Aspen Dental in District 5, Tennessee - Best decision I ever made

4.8
I received dentures from Aspen 3 years ago. I have no complaints and when I have problems with them, such as a tooth coming out, they have fixed them with no problems. I appreciate them and my smile. I did pay a lot for the top line dentures but it was worth every penny.

Now that is really funny. I have constructed tons of dentures in over forty years of doing it, and never has a denture tooth fallen out.

If done right, it is just that rare. Yet it has happened already to you, and just because they fixed it free the first time, you are happy. NEWS FLASH- That flexible nylon-like material Aspen uses in its expensive dentures is NOT superior in any way.

In fact, the material does not chemically bone to plastic denture teeth. That is why the teeth come out so frequently.

Review
Pros
  • Great quality dentures
Cons
  • Costs
Good quality

Aspen Dental - Jennifer and Paige in Ashtabula Ohio were outstanding with there help upon my visit.

5.0
Jennifer and Paige are a asset to Aspen Dental. We're helpful upon my visit. Aspen hired two great employees.

You better read your bill. Was it Jennifer or paige who talked you into signing that awesome bill for treatment you don't need?

"We're" (contraction for "we are") helpful on your first visit? Does this make any sense? Any employee that is worth a hoot will be gone in no time from the low-paying garbage heap of a dental chain named Aspen.

Contact Aspen Dental Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
13, Ocala Ave

Latest Question

Aspen Dental Questions

Aspen Dental in Saint Clair, Michigan - Unhappy camper

5.0
I had a balance of 18 dollars which was a bill I had thought i paid at a previous appt., I called the office and found out it was a new bill which i figured I would just pay at my next visit, I CANT BELIEVE they sent it to collections, now I need to figure out if I want to keep doing business with them.

18 dollars or 18 thousand dollars- if Aspen thinks it can strong-arm you for the money, it will. Remember this outfit is not owned by a licensed dentist, but a Wall Street private equity firm, Leonard Green & Partners. And let me tell you, these rascals are VERY cash-strapped.

Aspen dental is concerned with the $money not your teeth. Expect to keep receiving bills and calls from collection agencies.

h.kitchener

Aspen is a chain dental clinic and not known for alot of things when it comes to good dental care and billing, etc.--- in addition to the expensive charges they impose. You were under the mistaken impression you were dealing with a regular, honest dentist who would never do nefarious things like Aspen did to you.

Find a dentist locally in private practice. You will get better care without the feeling that you have been scammed.

View more comments (2)