Complain

It was taken care of now I can go on with making my next appointment.The implant broken and causing pain on the right side of my face.

Going to a clip joint like Aspen for a complicated thing like an implant is like taking a jet turbine engine to Jiffy Lube to rebuild it. Wrong place for the job!

ID
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: This company is the worst

Update by user Jul 20, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2022
I have ask for my teeth be fixed. I paid 10grand still don't have what I want they won't call u or answer my calls. You guys need not take money if you can't do the job. My friend paid 3500 sum were else and her teeth r amazing. You guys need to do better for the customers who are paying u thousands of dollars.

Aspen is doing what it does best- separating fools from their money. Thinking people select dentists carefully based on their reputation for honest dealings in the community. Fools select them based on insurance lists and TV advertisements.

Resolved
ID
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Cons
  • Misleading
  • There are providing horrible service after they take the money
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Appointment issue