Verified Reviewer

I’ve had the rest of my teeth pulled and had upper and lower dental and lower dental put in

These are temps and uppers I believe are fine. Its the lowers that is the problem. From mixed up appointments to 30 days from each appointment to make adjustments. I have not been able to bite down or chew. A n adjustment was made each but I still cannot wear the. There were some circumstances but I havent seen or talked to a doctor in two months. My next appointment is end of the month. Its a heck of a way to lose weight but Im not able to dine out on chewable food. The right side is now hurting. Im not sure if the denture is too big but this is wrong waiting!!. Is there a solution?

User's recommendation: Probably is not to wait.

The lower denture is ALWAYS the problem denture. There is a tongue down there wiggling around.

That is why it is extremely unwise to remove all your lower teeth.

A couple of canine teeth can make all the difference in the world. Of course, no matter what you had on the bottom, Aspen Crime Syndicate would goof it up and charge you too much.

Battle Creek, Michigan

Resolved: Unhappy customer

Update by user Nov 10, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered.

Update by user Nov 10, 2022

Contacted the Corp. Office, the local manager contacted me the same day, everything was handled quickly.

I was seen today, I did get a liner, the staff was very kind and professional. I guess sometimes you just gotta stand up for yourself!

Original review posted by user Nov 08, 2022
First, let me say the Dr. was...
Resolved
ID
#4132005 Review #4132005 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cleveland, Tennessee
Pros
  • Dr is very good
Cons
  • Un dependable
Preferred solution
just do what is supposed to be done, make sure you put the appointment on the book! do your job

*** POOR NOTICES OF CANCELLATIONS OF APPOINTMENTS

Original review updated by user Oct 27, 2022
My wife had all of her top teeth removed. I am $7K in the hole AFTER insurance. This is the third time that she has made a 70-mile round trip only to be told her appointment was cancelled. The last one was to adjust her temp upper plate, that will not stay in her mouth...

Why you would drive 70 miles to go to a scummy corporate clinic like Aspen will remain one of the mysteries of the universe. How many good private dentists did you pass on the way to A$pen?

The chances of getting a good denture made by a fresh dental grad at Aspen is about as likely as traveling to Mars in a Toyota Corolla. Try choosing someone competent to render treatment next time, instead of some flunky on an insurance list.

Farmington, Missouri
Cons
  • Poor cstomer service
Loss