filters
State:
City:
Product:

Resolved: Aspen Dental - Front desk Coordinators

Be warned that if you call to schedule a follow on a procedure that was done and your in pain, they will schedule 3 weeks out! Then, when you arrive for your appointment that you insisted you needed sooner because you couldnt wait that long 1. they will scheulule you 2. you'll arrive on time 3. They will say your not on the schedule 4. They will proceed to insinuate you are lying even after you show them proof you called them, and they called you back. 5. They will roll their eyes at you, mutter under their breath about you and you can still hear them. SO DISSAPOINTING. Too bad to because the Real Professionals, the Dr., the Hygieniest and the Manger are GREAT.

If they are competent REAL professionals, they will be gone in no time. No decent health professionals stick around to work for these low-paying scammers for long.

Any dentist or hygienist who works for Aspen is embarrassed to admit it to colleagues at any social gathering. Pretty much after they got your money, they will play all sorts of games with appointments. The object is to wear you down seeking appointments. The hope is they can keep your money, and you will just go elsewhere for someone else to do your treatment, paying the new guys a second time.

Of course, the treatment they recommended probably was not needed anyway, but that is another story. Shysters will be shysters.

Review
Pros
  • Dr hygienist and manger are professional
Cons
  • Front patient coordinators are unprofessiona
Fire Front Desk Patient Coordinators
2.4

Update by user Aug 27

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau on 07/27/19 about Aspen Dental. Within 2 days I got a call from the local office from a woman saying she was new to the office and could not explain why I had to go through what I did. She apologized and told me she...

For God's sake, please don't take your children to aspen dental if you love them. Aspen only wants to rip out teeth sell junk dentures. I'm surprised they didn't try to sell you pre-teen dentures.

View more comments
Review
Cons
  • Poor customer service and insurance filing
Pricing issue
Resolved

Resolved: Aspen Dental in Tanner-Williams, Alabama - Refusal to honor warranty and poor repair of denture

2.0

Update by user Aug 07

We decided it was not worth the trouble to follow up any further. Just will be sure people we kow will be forewarned. Thanks

Original review posted by user Jul 08

I took my upper pate to Aspen Dental Office located at 7765 Airport Blvd, Mobile Al.on Monday June 10th to have it repaired. They provided the service and charged me $148.00. On July 7th The plate broke again. I took the plate back again to Aspen.The clerk first told me it would be $78.00, and it would not be covered by warranty, though it had not been 30 days. She then said the Technician(?) said they didn't want to fix it. Went to another dentist, who did the repair properly. He said the the Aspen Tech used superglue instead of properly repair with Dental materials. The clerk today was not rude but was very cold. I feel the price we paid at Aspen should be refunded as the repair didn't last a month.

There is no honor at aspen dental. You were ripped off.

Good luck getting a refund from these crooks- without credible threat of a lawsuit. Don't celebrate yet.

Dentures usually crack for a reason. The biggest reason is they don't fit accurately and need a reline.

By the way, cheap dentures made from cold-cured resin are weaker and crack more easily. Heat-cured acrylic is stronger, but takes longer to process.

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Poor managment and cs
  • Overall negative feeling
2.4
Aspen Dental - Very disappointed
Aspen Dental - Very disappointed

Update by user Jul 05

The dentist was very nice about the whole problem I was having he made everything right

Original review posted by user Jun 14

Well my initial appointment I was horrified the entire visit I cried screamed and was in pain I had partials made and they have broke twice in 2 weeks I’m also missing bone I do not...

Candice, Your only hope is to have a competent dentist make another partial. A good partial takes 5 appointments to fabricate and several adjustment appointments.

In my office they cost $1800-$1900. Cheap plastic ones like you had made do not last any time at all. If you were so scared of the dentist, you should have taken care of your teeth instead of having them extracted. From the looks of it, you have no more than 4 teeth left on the bottom.

It is a tough job to make a good partial with so few teeth and no implants. Why you went to a chop shop like Aspen instead of a reputable dentist is a mystery to me.

View more comments
Resolved

Resolved: Aspen Dental in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - They do not provide the service as advertised.

1.8

Update by user Feb 10

They contacted me and canceled the invoice they had been billing me for five months. They also explained that the reason they did not clean my teeth is that my insurance carrier said they would pay for the cleaning only if my teeth were all in good shape.

That was not possible without me paying $8,000.00 for total bridge work. So I canceled my dental plan with Physicians Mutual which is another pissed off issue. DO NOT EVER USE PHYSICIANS MUTUAL for a dental plan. I now have HUMANA for prescriptions, vision and dental.

No deductible, and most of all, IT IS FREE. Thanks for helping me resolve this issue with Aspen.

Original review posted by user Jan 11

Listen to their automatic voice message. Notice they guarantee the price quoted is the price you pay. That is a lie. I went to the North Myrtle Beach location to have some troublesome teeth pulled and a partial bridge. My insurance also included a complete cleaning. My first visit they quoted me over $8,000.00 for all of the work I needed. After waiting a year for my insurance to kick in, I returned to have my teeth extracted, cleaning and a partial bridge. The total cost THEY quoted was around $900.00 for the work done after insurance. I paid it. Yet they NEVER CLEANED MY TEETH. Then, to my amazement, I got another bill for $129.00 as the balance due. 1. My bridge does not fit properly although I returned to have it adjusted. I have only worn it for a total of four days in the past seven months. 2. The amount they quoted, showed me before and after the work was completed, and I paid was evidently NOT the final price. I have contacted them and no one is ever available to discuss the matter with me and they hung up on me. I will never return to them under ANY circumstances. They are, bottom line, incompetent, although the dentist who actually worked on my teeth seemed to be OK. But, she evidently wasn't in charge of handling the business aspect of my experience. You may call me for specifics. John Fullagar 832 280-8378. jeftest@aol.com

You got to understand how the business model at these gyp joints work. Young dentists, and many time foreign dentists, are hired hand on a low commission.

They not control anything. Their job is to do the dentistry as best they can with the supplies and instruments and cheap labs they are given. They have no control over anything. Many times the office manager, who is bonused based on the money she collects, "upgrades" treatment plans or even adds things to it.

Aspen dentists tell me how aggravating it is when this happens. It is actually against the law, but what do they care? The whole goal is not to make you satisfied so you will return and refer friends and coworkers, but to squeeze as much money as possible from you, even if it means burying you in debt. No Aspen is owned by dentists.

They are owned by a private equity company named Leonard Green & Company LLC for the benefit of investors.

Please don't think other shyster outfits like Coast, Dental One, Great Expressions, or Western are any different. They are all cut from the same greasy mold.

Not as described/ advertised
Resolved

Resolved: Aspen Dental in Eau Claire, Wisconsin - Put sealants on my Daughter's teeth without my authorization

3.0

Update by user Jan 20

The Eau Claire, WI Aspen Dental office did pay for my Daughter's unauthorized sealants. I paid for the rest of the bill.

Original review posted by user Dec 19, 2018

I have been dealing with the Eau Claire, WI Aspen Dental for over a year and a half now. My Daughter went in for a yearly cleaning and check. I was in the waiting room. The Dentist went ahead without consulting Me and replaced all of her sealants. I ended up with a whooping bill of almost $1,000.00. I complained to the local office and the office manager said that I shouldn't have to pay for the sealants that were not authorized by Me. We decided to have them pick up those charges and I would pay the rest of the bill. I have no dental insurance. The bill was to be mailed to New York; so I told them that I would mail the check as soon as I saw the credit from them on my account. I have been checking and calling. No CREDIT from Aspen Dental on my account. The office manager is Eau Claire even told me not to mail the check until I saw the credit to my account. Today I looked still no credit to my account and now the bill has increased from $732.00 to now a balance due of $889.00. I am SO frustrated with this Company that I could scream!! I have tried to be fair; but I don't trust this Company at all. I think that the next time I am in Eau Claire, I will pay what I was supposed to pay in person and they can give me a receipt that shows I paid MY PART IN FULL. If they go after Me for the rest, I will consult an attorney. I hate this Company and will bad-mouth it to EVERYONE! Liars and scammers!!

I have learned my lesson. The Aspen Dental Office in Eau Claire, WI tried to work with Me.

I am not so angry with them as I am with the Company. Aspen Dental should be put out of business once and for all. They are NOT A REPUTABLE BUSINESS AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. I paid my bill in person today and said that I would not be back for any reason.

They left me hanging for over a year and a half before they even sent me another bill. I didn't know what was going on; even though I called often to check.

I have a new Dentist and am not wasting my money on Obama care Dental Insurance as they never pay anything anyway. Good Riddance Aspen Dental.

Why would you even BOTHER to go back to any A$pen location? After scamming you, you think should should give them ANY other chances!?!?

Good grief lady, there are good independent dentists everywhere including Wisconsin. Private dentists LOVE self-pay patients without insurance and do anything to keep them happy in their offices. Of all the places you could go, A$pen was the worst possible choice.

Now, prepare for a legal battle of around a year to get your rightful credit restored. By the way, I don't know anywhere that charges anywhere near $1000 for a child cleaning, recall exam, x-rays, and four sealants.

@Seasoned Dentist

Yes, I falsely believed that they would do right by Me. The Eau Claire Aspen Dental Clinic is not so much to blame as the ASPEN DENTAL COMPANY.

They lie and cheat and are NOT reputable. I paid my bill and learned my lesson. I went there originally because they were the only ones who would take my Dental Insurance. What a joke!

Obama-care dental insurance doesn't pay for anything anyway! What a farce. I now have found a different Dentist for my Daughter and Myself. I no longer am wasting my money on Dental Insurance either.

Just please as a Dentist tell your National Board to close down Aspen Dental permanently. Thanks, Barb

@Barb

Barb, Because Aspen is operating illegally in most states anyway, no Board can do anything about it. The only people that could wipe out the Aspen menaces is the state legislator or state attorney general.

Write both of them and urge them to shut Aspen down. FOUR STATE ATTORNEYS GENERAL HAVE SANCTIONED ASPEN ALREADY!

UnwieldyOcelot
@Ted

Thank you Ted for the information. I appreciate it.

I paid my bill today and the Eau Claire, WI Aspen Dental Office did pay for the sealants that were done without my authorization. I had dental insurance at the time of my visit; but the office said that the insurance did not pay 1 cent on my annual cleaning and check-up.

I just hope that this is the end of Aspen Dental for Me. I will contact my state attorney general; because I hate to see what they are doing to people and want them stopped!!!

View more comments (4)
Resolved

Resolved: Aspen Dental in Joliet, Illinois - Dentures unable to keep in so painful

Update by user Dec 05, 2018

not resolved yet still pending

Original review posted by user Dec 01, 2018

This has been going on for almost a year I keep gong back and always leave still in pain and on the fifth doctor so far. The dr now tells me flat out she will not remake them so they fit and do not hurt. She has said that every time I go in to have an ajustment. The dentures are too painful to wear

There is a small percentage of humans who can never wear dentures. You might be one of those people.

That is why we dentists plead with patients to take care of their teeth and not extract them. Who can say what the problem is, and if it can be remedied. Instead of letting a variety of A$pen dentists right out of school figure it out, it is time to let a real dentist, possibly a prosthodontist in private practice, try to figure out the problem.

Could be that it will take at least two implants on the lower to solve the problem. Don't dare let the buffoons at A$pen try to do that service.

Resolved: Aspen Dental - Improper charges for treatment kept in computer system

Update by user Sep 18, 2018

After my insurance company talked to Aspen, telling them to stop sending me bills, I waited about 6 more weeks and have not received any more bills, so I declare this matter RESOLVED. There are some who prowl this site looking for more ways to bash Aspen, and appear to be dentists themselves, trying to sell their own services, who will be VERY UPSET that anything with Aspen got resolved. Actually nothing from this website helped me to get it resolved, but it was informative to read other complaints.

Update by user Aug 13, 2018

POSITIVE UPDATE: I complained about my Aspen billing issue to my insurance company, that Aspen was not living by their contract with Delta. I did learn that the company does not see the additional bills that Aspen was sending me, so I had to tell them what Aspen was doing.

They only get the initial claim, which Delta told me they paid, and Aspen had cashed their check, so any additional billings were above and beyond what was covered under the plan. Anyway, Delta called Aspen while I was on hold, and informed them that Aspen had received all they were going to get.

Aspen in turn told Delta that the bills to me would stop. So before I declare "RESOLVED" I have to wait another month to see if further bills come.

Update by user Aug 12, 2018

my office location is Vero Beach, FL. the account number on my bill is 8452206

Original review posted by user Aug 12, 2018

D4910 is the code for periodontal maintenance. My Insurance Company, Delta USA, has two prices for that code. One is $45 if you go 6+ months between visits, or $55 if it is less than 6 months. I went for a cleaning in March and June. In June they wanted to bill me what they had in the computer which was $144, but when we looked at my plan documents we were able to agree in the office what I should pay, $55. However, the computer was never updated to show the correct amount and for past two months they have been trying to collect another $89 from me. I have talked to my local office a few times, I wrote a letter to the corporate office, still no correction has been made.

Go to dentist every 6 mos. 1st visit was for my 6 mo.

cleaning. No cleaning, xrays and all they wanted to do. Asked what I owed, no charge, got a bill. Went back for cleaning, they said I had a cavity and peridontal disease.

Had to pay in advance and then received a bill. Filling so badly done, over filled and gouged out the next tooth. Had to wait an hour for hygienist. Went to a different office to grind down that filling and fix the gouged out tooth.

NO peridontal disease! Aspen Dental was setting me up for unnecessary dental care!

@Anonymous

I have since moved on from Aspen. They still kept contacting me to set up appts but eventually they got the message and stopped.

In my last message I indicated that I would give it a little more time to see if they (Aspen) keep sending erroneous bills. It has been a month but I will give it a little bit more time cuz of all this hurricane stuff.

*** is our code for we got your money now. We ripoff people and are proud of it!

@AspenDental1

I have no doubt that happens to some. Right now my Insurance Company told them to pound sand but I have to see if I get a bill with zero balance or no bill at all next month, so I give it a few weeks.

What I see on this site is extreme disappointment if I declare this complaint resolved. They seem to hate Aspen as much as Trump.

THEY ARE MY FIRST Baaaaaaad DENTAL EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know a company is dishonest and you want to continue to use them just because they are on some insurance list? Look at other complaints about Aspen billing on this website.

Did the billing errors for other patients stop when they called corporate headquarters? You seem like a glutton for punishment to want to continue there.

@Anapraxia

I was not aware about the problems with Aspen until I started going there and I experienced a problem. I did not say I was going to continue with them.

I just want to get this behind me first. Shopping for a dentist and an insurance company is no quick and easy task. You can read reviews until you are blue in the face yet can still run into trouble, like buying a car or a washing machine. Anything medical is potentially corrupt; the care, the medicines, the administration.

I was never able to reach any corporate type numbers, every number just tells you to call the local office. So I feel on this issue I have my insurance co acting on my behalf, many others do not. What I am happy about after reading about other people's problems is that mine was relatively minor and short term...it was not for thousands of dollars, it did not take years, and I was in no physical distress/pain or having cosmetic problems. I had a similar type corporate dentist Great Expressions for 8 years, it had its moments but overall I received decent care and the billings were not perfect but quickly resolved.

But I moved away and had to start over, and found my choices more limited within driving distance. Insurances, of whatever type PPO, HMO, Medicare, etc are all a can of worms....is anything medical always perfect in YOUR life?? You can also pay lots of money for what you think is better insurance but dentists always look for ways around what the insurance covers, like hidden "lab fees" and more "x-rays".

But as for you, I do not wish them on anyone else, but take your uncomplimentary remarks elsewhere. Is it your business to come on this website to solely beat up on people having complaints?

@AliveCoati314

Nowhere do I read in the above that you ever talked to a real person in your area about which dentist to go to. You look at insurance lists- which read like a rogue's gallery of dentists not to go to.

You go to online reviews- which can be doctored, and frequently are. You never thought to ask someone in your church, your subdivision, or your civic club which dentist to go to?

I am not "beating up on you," but it just strikes me as really sad that people are so socially isolated that they rely on their computer to make decisions. It also strikes me that much of this whole problem was caused buying an insurance plan that hardly anyone wants to mess with except dishonest dentists.

Hate to tell you, but your insurance plan is a joke. $45 or $55 is a laughable amount for periodontal maintenance.

At best, an honest dentist could barely break even. You won't find any dentists except crooks on your in-network list. Which is why A$pen Dental was on your list. Chances are they over-coded you and you could be a normal cleaning.

Billing at A$pen is barely controlled chaos and the mistake is likely never to be corrected. They will probably eventually turn you over to a collection agency.

You can either put up with these hassles, or pay extra and go to a competent and honest independent dentist. It is your choice.

@Seasoned Dentist

There are several corporate type Dental companies on my list but very few private dentists for where I live. As far as the charges go, I got these cleanings done every few months through Great Expressions, they had no problem with the billing.

But I moved out of town and decided to try Aspen, there were not many other choices locally. There were 5 other additional codes that went along with the D4910, for which I was not charged. So I cannot comment on how profitable this is for them. But with all this maintenance type treatments there is really only one code : FIND MORE PROBLEMS!

So the profits come with that, more work for them. But I have been doing this for a long time so I am on to the games they can play.

GOOD NEWS is today I talked to my insurance company Delta, and while I was on hold they called Aspen office and told them to fix the mess. Evidently Delta had paid the claim ($55) on my visit, the check was cashed, and Aspen told the Delta lady that I will not be getting any more bills:)) So I will wait and see next month if I get a bill, and if not I will update this review to say "resolved." I am not crazy about Delta, but they are tagged with AARP sponsorship, as a retired person I have to deal with what is available for seniors.

@AliveCoati314

Never have been to an area that had no independent dentists. I guess anything is possible.

The problems you describe illustrate why it is not a good idea to purchase junk individual dental plans like AARP's. Dental insurance is a paper-intensive, value-subtracting enterprise. Typically 35% of your premium is wasted in insurance company overhead and profit. Far better it would be to pay an honest dentist out-of-pocket.

My guess is the fees for a periodontal maintenance three times a year with x-rays perhaps every other year would cost about $400 annually. At least you would not be upsold on unnecessary treatment and have a new dentist every time you come in. Sometimes it does not pay to cheap out on services. Really, how much money are you saving if your are being sold a bunch of unnecessary dentistry?

Incidentally, in my practice and others, perio maintenance patients are scheduled for 60 to 70 minutes. How long are they spending with you?

You are taking a BIG RISK when you let flim-flam clinics like A$pen treat you. It is not worth whatever money you think you might be saving.

@Seasoned Dentist

You apparently are a malcontent (maybe even a dentist) with your own agenda to add insult to injury. You seem incapable of saying anything nice.

Stop harassing the folks on this website who come here for help. Any more nonsense outbursts from you will go on report.

View more comments (12)
Preferred solution
fix the billing in the computer to agree with the terms of my Insurance Plan
Resolved Featured

Resolved: Aspen Dental in Grand Forks, North Dakota - Denture debacle - Horrible treatment

1.4

Update by user Jul 11, 2018

Transferred to another office, assigned a dentist dedicated to resolving all of my issues and paying for my gas to go to the new office to finish out my treatment.

Original review posted by user Jul 09, 2018

I had full extractions, I asked for antibiotics before we got started, nope, ok I figured they would at extraction day, nope, had last two extracted next day, and I demanded antibiotics, I told them I was full of infection, and being "professionals," they know I was full of infection. Still nope. A few hours after I was sent home, I spiked over 103 temp and wife rushed me to ER where I was immediate admitted, and put on IV antibiotics 24/7 for a week, I was so sick I dont even remember the first few days. After a week, I finally broke my fever and my bed was soaked. after 24 hours they let me go home, on oral penicillin. I took that twice a day for another week and a half. All of which could have been avoided. When I was admitted they took out my immediate dentures, and I was not allowed to wear them, so when I was back on my feet I went in to have them remade, instead she just hacked at them, and cut out big chunks of them, I can't even put them in my mouth anymore. I paid CASH not check money order or credit card I paid CASH up front for the best of what they offered, I was treated like a dog, and THEY KEPT ALL OF MY MONEY!!! They wont return any of my money, not even for the dentures they havent even made yet, they wont return calls, respond to emails, letters from my lawyer, nothing! I just got put in the hospital and screwed! Do you know how much this has cost me now? And I still have NO TEETH!!!

Next project lined up for you- Selecting a new dentist to redo the Aspen treatment after it fails.

Go to local papers and ask them to do story on the fraud aspen is doing or sue the *** out of them

I am in need of new dentures. I have been happy with affordable dentures in the past but didn't want to drive that far so was looking into Aspen.

I am finding allot more negative comments than pos ones. Looks like I'll be going to Lincoln.

After all. I hope you have gotten teeth you are happy with.

@Peggy peters

Never in your life would think about going to a regular independent dentist instead of a fleabag corporate clinic, would you? Haven't you checked the negative reviews on Affordable Dentures on this same website?!?!?

Having all the teeth ripped out of your head was a grand idea, wasn't it?

@Petrus

Actually, yes, it was the best thing I ever did for my health other than quitting smoking. I was very sick and feel much better now.

It wasnt for cosmetics.I do not regret doing it.

I regret who I chose to put my trust in.This matter has been settled. We came to an agreement.

@IncomparableDog

You might regret this decision in 10 years when you lose so much bone you can't wear dentures. Saving two lower canine roots would have made a world of difference in long-term stability of your lower denture. Extracting ALL teeth is almost always a mistake, ESPECIALLY IN THE LOWER ARCH.

#1520880
@ClydeDDS

I got dentures 11 yrs ago from(affordable dentures) and have never had to have them relined.they did a wonderful job..they still look and feel as good as they did 11 yrs ago ..no regrets.no bone loss.

Why would you pay cash?????? Everybody knows you do not pay cash and up front!

@Anonymous

Quite frequently embezzling employees offer patients "deals" for paying cash. It would be interesting to see if the day's office deposit included this poster's payment!

@Dental Advocate

I show as paid in full.This matter has been resolved we came to an agreement.

@Anonymous

Nobody will touch you until you pay them. Upfront.

Maybe they do things differently where you are. But every single doctor or dentist here is cash up front.

Card chrck cash it doesnt matter, theres no getting out of it.This issue has been resolved for now. We reached an agreement.

@IncomparableDog

Virtually no dentists want all the money up front like A$pen demands. Most dentists want payment as treatment progresses, and dentures must be completely paid for by the time they are put in the mouth.

Otherwise patients will claim there is something wrong with them and refuse to pay any remaining balance. Every dentist has learned this sad truth the hard way.

It is no picnic to have all your teeth extracted, as you found out. Which is the reason we try to talk patients out of that drastic step and leave some teeth for a partial.It never works well to take ALL of the front and back teeth out at the same time, and slap a denture in.

No dental textbook teaches this that I have seen. The accepted way to do it is extract the back teeth and do bone contouring FIRST, let it heal for at least 3 months, THEN fabricate dentures to be placed when the last front teeth are extracted.Yikes! I hope an employee did not embezzle the cash, leaving no record of you paying. Stranger things have happened at Aspen Organized Crime Syndicate.The "best" dentures Aspen and other clinics make is not even as good as the worst dentures I made on a bad day when I was a very young dentist right out of schoolYours is one of the saddest stories on this forum.

It is a tragedy when a chain of chop shops puts a patient deep in debt with little to show for it.

Sadly, because your treatment was by a clinic operated by rogue Wall Street investors, your remedies are limited. These shysters get sued all the time and are plenty lawyered-up to deal with any court challenge you lay on their doorstep.

@ClydeDDS

I cant find anything I disagree with in your comment.Thank you Sir.

Omg!

View more comments (15)

Contact Aspen Dental Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
13, Ocala Ave

Latest Question

Aspen Dental Questions

Resolved: Don't go to Aspen Dental

Update by user Jun 24, 2018

The best dentist to go to in Anniston Alabama is Dr. Price @ 3310 Henry Road.

256-238-1121. You'll be very happy with him.

Update by user Jun 24, 2018

I also had 50 visits from January 2017 to June 2018.

Update by user Jun 24, 2018

If you don't call the main office in New York you'll just be wasting your time and money.

Update by user Jun 24, 2018

I did get my refund of which they had my money since last January of 2017. I am supposed to get another $108.00 back.

They said they are waiting for insurance to decline payment.

I will call on Monday to see where that part of money is. June 25th 2018.

Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2018

I had my top teeth pulled and got my immediate dentures back in January of 2017. Was told there was nothing wrong with my bottom teeth after many visits i finall got my bottom teeth pulled got my immediate dentures had nothing but problems and couldn't even wear my bottom teeth finally got my permanent dentures in April 17 months after wearing my immediate dentures was back there every week for adjustments. Finally was told there was nothing more they could do for me to be satisfied. So i was very lucky to get a refund back after them hold on to my money sunce January of last year. I went to a different dentist in Anniston, Al the cost was a little bit more but got them in 2 days what a difference. The dentist I went to in Anniston was Dr. Price. Got the best they had to offer. Very satisfying and what a beautiful fit, just like a glove. Dr. Price worked with me with impressions to wax fit and through the whole process. He is located on 3319 Henry Road. What a difference it made to have the dentist do all of the work. He has a lab upstairs in his office. Please don't waste your money @ Aspen Dental. They have a very fast turn over of techs and employees don't know what they are doing. The dentist doesn't even do the impressions. Sorry but Aspen Dental is a rip off.

State law requires the dental take final impressions for crowns, bridges, and dentures. If that did not happen, A$pen broke state practice law.

Doesn't surprise me a bit!Wasn't it worth paying more to have a professional perform treatment correctly? Gosh, I wish more patients would realize that.