filters
State:
City:
Product:
Aspen Dental - Need to speak to someone please
On 8/21/19 I went to AspenDental for a routine check up (“had no pain in my tooth’s”) and was advised to get a deep cleaning and bridge for the support of my back tooth which I agreed.. on the 9/17/19 the bridge prep and deep cleaning was done to my tooth’s... after...

Guess why most dentists do not do bridges anymore? Because cutting teeth down for bridges so often makes the pulps die, then root canals or necessary.

That is why implants should be used to replace teeth, not bridges. Why didn't your (probably young) dentist offer an implant and implant crown? Probably because he did not know how to do implants and would have to refer to a surgeon. He would not get a commission for it.

So he wanted to do a bridge, for which he would receive a big fat commission. In the old days, we dentists used to do more conservative bridges with gold. This required much less cutting of teeth. Some of us still do these fine bridges where patients let us.

But unfortunately, most patients demand white porcelain back to their wisdom teeth. Porcelain bridges require a lot of cutting.

Review
Pros
  • Uncaring dont care about your time i quess
Cons
  • Dont care about you
  • Sketchy Service
Aspen Dental - Dentures
Had teeth removed, surgery, and full dentures. Bad experience with each one. Forgot about the initial consultation when I was told the price but when I went there to get the work started I was told they left something out (more money). Surgery, got done filled with...

Dentures usually crack when: 1.They are made with cheap cold-cure acrylic. 2.

The impression was not accurate and they don't fit well. Denture teeth usually come out when: 1. Sloppy processing does not remove all the wax from teeth. 2.

Flexible nylon-like material is used that does not chemically bond to teeth. Aspen has got your money, buddy.

They don't want to give any back. It already disappeared down the Black Hole called the Aspen Corporate Bank Account.

Review
Pros
  • People nice
Cons
  • Too many to mention
Bad quality
Price reduction
Aspen Dental - This place is a scam.lies about true price. comes after you for more money before the job is complete
SEE MY PHOTOS PLEASE These are from the. 4939 E 82nd St Ste D500 Indianapolis, IN 46250 location. This place is a scam! even down to there reviews on there site. THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR CREDIT! I PAYED CASH UP FRONT AND THEY STILL SAID I OWED! They will lie about every...

Mistake #1 was not saving at least some of your natural teeth. Very few patients are happy they had full dentures.

Mistake #2 was wanting the lightest shade of denture teeth. It is a dead giveaway you got dentures. Mistake #3 was going to a horrible corporate-owned chain of chop shops instead of a regular dentist. The outcome was totally predictable.

Take young dentists right out of school, don't give them enough time per patient nor proper lab support, and it is really a miracle when a denture turns out to wearable.

Some people like you gotta learn lessons the hard way, I guess. Bet you will try to abominable Affordable Dentures chain next, won't you?

Review
Pros
  • Nol
Cons
  • Wat we were treated
  • Poor car salesman customer service tactics
  • Unnecessary procedures
  • Poor Customer Complaint Service
1.9
Aspen Dental - The Dr put a whole in my nasal passage and ear.
She dug *** into my sinus cavity. Now when I intake any type of liquid both my sinus passage and my ear canal fill with water. The office manager Lindsey , spoke with the regional manager Chasity, and they concluded that Dr.Cox had done nothing wrong. Of course they...

FYI, sinus preforation happens occasionally with difficult extractions. I have had it happen twice in my 40 year career.

Usually they heal up fine without follow-up sugery. The patient has congestion while it is healing. I have never seen a preforation cause pain. It is not malpractice.

However, in an informed consent before the extraction, the possibility should be mentioned to the patient. Risks like this is one reason patients should take care of their teeth, instead of having extractions.

Tooth extraction is minor surgery, and there is always risk to surgery. Why did you go to a *** clinic like Aspen instead of a regular dentist in private practice.

Review
Pros
  • Staff is friendly
Cons
  • Do not stnd behind their work
Reason of review
They seriously injured me.
$2000
Preferred solution
They fix what they broke and they pay for it!
  • Bad Dental Procedure

Aspen Dental in Big Rock, Arkansas - HORRIBLE

Aspen Dental - HORRIBLE
Aspen Dental - HORRIBLE
Dr Ragland put a crown on a tooth that was abscessed & less than a year later I had to have the tooth extracted. When I contacted aspen dental I was told it was not their responsibility to tell me the tooth was abscessed.

Looks like the root canal failed on the palatal root. Seeing that, they should have had you redo the root canal, not do a crown.

But you have to understand. The young dentist could not redo the root canal. If he referred you out, he would get no commission. So he went ahead and did the crown.

At gyp joints like Aspen, it is always about keeping the corporate bosses happy by billing big procedures. Patient welfare is about the last thing that matters.

@Anonymous

You are exactly right. Sad lesson learned. These companies should not be allowed to be in business.

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Being robbed and them trying to taking advantage
  • Bad service
  • Poor managment and cs
Poor customer service
2.8

Update by user Aug 31

the original price and I ask them a price be complete for everything and ask them for the BEST SET of DENTRUES they have and was told $8000.00 for which I had to borrow and paid them in full and I,m still paying. Then after the first visit I was then charged and this...

Same story time after time: Patient goes to Aspen Dental Crime Syndicate or another sleazy joint like Affordable Dentures hoping to save money. Young dentists working there take well-known short cuts, use cheap supplies, use cheap horrible dental lab, and fabricate sloppy dentures that patient cannot wear.

Patient gets mad. After a few tries of improving dentures, dentist gives up. Patient requests a refund but sleazy corporate clinic refuses all refund requests. So patient has to go to a competent dentist- what they should have done to start with- and have good dentures made over and pay for it out of pocket.

Will patients ever learn their lesson? No, I have seen the same thing happening for the 40 years I have been practicing dentistry. There is a sucker-cheapskate born every minute. Incidentally, cancer therapy doesn't do a thing bad to teeth.

Sometimes it makes the mouth dry a bit, which makes caries more probable. Guess what?

A dry mouth without enough saliva also makes it hard to wear dentures. You would have been better to keep your teeth and wear a custom tray filled with fluoride every night.

Review
Pros
  • Dr hygienist and manger are professional
  • Look of the office
  • Staff was fine
Cons
  • Suprise payment when i went for my final partial
  • Liars about theyre products
  • Leaving with the same problem i went in with
Not as described/ advertised
Let the company propose a solution
  • dishonest
  • Unwanted Add-ons
  • Bad Dental Work
  • Bad Aspen Dental Dentures
1.2
Aspen Dental - Worst experience
I went to Aspen Dental to get my teeth done. They told me I need dentures, so I got my entire top teeth done and they gave me temporary dentures to wear. I paid almost four grand to get the most expensive ones, but my mother ended up dying and I didn't get there in...

Sorry to hear about the death of your beloved mother. Seems like Aspen hardly every sees teeth that they don't want to snatch out.

Can't figure out why so many otherwise unintelligent patients conclude it is a good place to go for dental care. You would be better off going to an African witch doctor than to Aspen

Review
Pros
  • People in the office were kind
Cons
  • I never got permanant dentures or the 1200 back
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Get the dentures I wanted and fix them so I actually have a smile.
  • Aspen Dental Bad
PISSED OFF Still No Crowns since 2014 Stay away from Aspen Dental
I still DO NOT have my crowns That were paid entirely upfront because you can not owe this company !!!!! They make you pay for all the services before they start. As a matter of fact, I do not have my upper front eight (8) teeth right now at all. I never got my crowns!...

What type of a dentist demands payment up front for a huge case like this? Nobody but a bunch of crooks.

Of course, that describes Aspen perfectly. This is a BIG case that requires a lot of preparation. First of all, pre-op casts MOUNTED IN AN ARTICULATOR should have been done to record the anterior guidance. Then, experiments should have been done to see the length of incisors you could tolerate.

ONLY AFTER HAVING PERFECTED THE TEMPORARIES, should the permanent crowns be constructed. Probably none of this prep work was done at Aspen. These bozos don't even have adjustable articulators in their offices on which to mount complex cases! In addition, even from the low resolution photo, the tooth preparations look overtapered to me.

The big question is: did all of those teeth really need crowns anyway? Expect some of those nerves to die and need root canals. There is no way a seedy chain of corporate clinics like Aspen can succeed on a complicated case like yours. Don't imagine the young dentist who did this will be hanging around much longer.

Because of rushing to use your insurance, you will pay a big price. This is one case a lawyer might do some good with.

Unfortunately, it will take quite a while to move such a case through court. It is always better to deal with honest people than crooks.

Review
Cons
  • Them falsely putting 8000 on my credit report
Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution
  • Horrible services billing
Aspen Dental - Teeth whitening
Was having cavities filled by an older Dentist in the crawfordsville,Indiana office and the dentist had the nerve to say to the assistant “ I didn’t know we were going to have so much trouble with that tongue” I had already apologized to them for my tongue not staying...

Really good dentists use rubber dams when doing fillings. This automatically keeps the tongue out of the way.

I doubt they even have rubber dams at the Aspen chain of chop shops. You found out what most patients learn sooner or later: Aspen is no deal. Prices a no lower than private dentists. But the big problem, as you found out, is they recommend unneeded treatment.

If a patient wasted my time by not showing up for a bleaching appointment I would not give him another without a deposit.

Most dentists are the same way. By not showing up, you stole their time without paying.

Review
Pros
  • It was clean
Cons
  • Being told one thing and it not be so
  • Missed a big lingual cavity
  • Received tongue ulcer from dental procedure
Reason of review
Missed a cavity,received an ulcer on my tongue from the dental assistant,was told I had/didn’t have periodontal disease

Contact Aspen Dental Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
13, Ocala Ave

Latest Question

Aspen Dental Questions

Aspen Dental - They're terrible

Aspen Dental - They're terrible
I had to go back over 20 times with temporary one in Cranberry twp. Asked a couple times if my mouth was just too small since my original teeth were crooked n overlapped each other. When dr came in to do my permanent ones, she said, oh yea, you think theres too many teeth n ripped out the 2 end ones n tossed them over her shoulder. I could never get my bottom ones to fit right n they reimbursed me for them. But my top ones are still 2 teeth short. If i hadn't needed them , I'd of gotten up n shoved those 2 teeth were the sun dont shine on the Dr n walked out.

Usually when teeth are omitted in a small arch, it is a premolar in each quadrant, NOT a second molar. Second molars are made for chewing.

Almost guaranteed your dentist did not bother to view the teeth in wax try-in stage. Another patient looked for a cheap denture, believed a TV ad, and got rooked.

As PT Barnum said a long time ago, there is a sucker born every minute. And there are plenty of crooks like Aspen Dental managers to shaft them out of hard-earned money.

Make it right