Featured
Gary D Abq

Verified Reviewer

Always have a reason to squeeze more money out of a person and has shady pricing.

Aspen Dental - Always have a reason to squeeze more money out of a person and has shady...
Explore video interviews
Advertisements

I had upper and lower dentures made while living in Florida. Before completing the adjustments I had to move to Missouri.

Due to other unrelated medical issues ( covid and surgery) the warranty expired before I could get the additional adjustments made. I first went to the Festus location where I was told that the dentures were made incorrectly and that I would be charges approximately $400 to fix them. I then tried the Arnold location where I was again told that the upper denture was made wrong and that the reason I was having a problem with them was because I have a "dry mouth". I would certainly know whether or not I have a dry mouth.

The Arnold office wanted $808 to fix a problem that an Aspen office created. I understand that each office is individually owned but Aspen Dental is Aspen Dental regardless of where you are. After visiting these 2 local locations, where they both agreed the dentures were made wrong, it seems to me that their pricing is random, and that they test your financial limits. Why would it cost $400 to fix them at one location and $800 just a few miles away?

At this point I have over $1600 worth of dentures that were made incorrectly, will not stay in my mouth and are impossible to eat with. If there were an option to give a worse rating I surely would and will advise anyone I speak with to avoid the Aspen nightmare.

Addendum... a week and a half after posting this review I have heard nothing from Aspen other than a phone call from the Dr./owner asking me to remove my review as she was afraid it would hurt the business.

I have news for you doc, the review will remain posted and it's not the patients who may ruin your business. You need to look in the mirror to see the one responsible if that happens.

Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros they just rip you off a ton of money
Cons:
  • Random or inconsistent pricing inferior product

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Go anywhere but Aspen.

Guest

Despite the advertising laws, each office IS NOT independently owned. The money always flows to the same corporate bank account.

The problem is the young dentists work on a tiny commission. No one wants to fix a problem with a denture someone else did. The commission is tiny to non-existant.

In fact, once they get your money, the original dentist doesn't want to solve any problem, as there is little to no commission in it. You made a big mistake going to a fleabag corporate dental clinic instead of an honest independent dentist.

Gary D Abq
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2420113

Unfortunately, I am finding out about Aspen and their business practices too late.

Dawn M Hlu
reply icon Replying to comment of Gary D Abq

I am as well

View more comments (2)
Tammie H Qqk

| map-marker Fargo, North Dakota

Will not return calls

I am a patient and I have called and left five messages in two and a half months concerning the status of my dentures. No one will call me back.

I called Aspen Dental customer service and they promised a return call from my local office.

Still, there has been no return call. This is not how you treat paying customers.

Pros:
  • Started out friendly informative response good
Cons:
  • Will not return any calls

Preferred solution: A return call, First

User's recommendation: Be very Leary

Cassandra Pxq
map-marker Goshen, Indiana

My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS

Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS
Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO... - Image 2
Updated by user Nov 01, 2014

First Page @ 2:09 am

Second Page @ 2:13 am

Third Page @ 3:02 am

Fourth and Final Page call center tried the Doctor on call directly @ 4:00 am Saturday, November 1st and there was no answer.

She then informed me that theres was no longer anything she could do for me my options were to go to the ER, Urgent Care, or call back during business hours...

Some After Hours Emergency Line outstanding customer service aspen...

Original review Nov 01, 2014
My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @ 3:00 on Thursday October 30, 2014. The doctor told him that since the tooth was the source of infection he would not need any antibiotics and was only given Norco for pain.
Needless to say when he woke up Friday October 31, 2014 for work his entire left side of his face all the way down his jawline and into his neck is swollen 3 times as it was when he laid down for bed.
I called Aspen at 1:00 pm Friday the 31st and seriously had to plead with the dentist to please fax some type of antibiotic to our pharmacy. I explained to him that my husband's face and neck was severely swollen and the pain he is having is beyond that of your typical extraction.
He insisted that this swelling is normal and that he didn't need antibiotics because the tooth was gone. After a few more minutes of explaining his symptoms they finally agreed to fax the prescription for him. I gave them the name of the pharmacy as well as the phone number. Thanked them and hung up.
Well several hours later, I called my pharmacy to find that they never sent anything for my husband...
Who as of right now cannot move his neck and has a temperature and feels weak and faint...
I am so angry and I would like some advice as to what I should do from here...I called the emergency line 4 times and was hung up on at least one time on purpose, put on hold and the call was disconnected once. And am currently waiting for a call back from a Doctor supposedly within a 20 min time frame, I'm not going to hold my breath though.
Pros:
  • Holly
Cons:
  • Being lied to
  • Not getting appropriate medication
  • Left with a serious infection
Reason of review:
medical neglect

Guest

If he was that infected he should have been taken to the ER of the closest hospital. There's no shame in going there if he needed it.

I had a wisdom tooth extraction and just told to bite down on a gauze. I woke up in the middle of the night soaked in blood and that's because I'm on blood thinners. Blood was everywhere so we called a private ambulance company and the ER nurses and doctors were very nice and eventually stopped my bleeding inside my mouth.

I felt like a baby going there but they didn't make me feel like a crybaby. I went home 2 hours later.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2189584

If all the people that had dental infections went to the ER, all the ERs in the USA would be swamped. Going to the ER just because one has a dental infection would be ridiculous.

Anyone on anticoagulants should go off them for a couple of days before extractions.

I refuse to do extractions all the time because of this. Moral of the story is to take good care of your teeth if you are on serious meds.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2189584

Patients on blood thinners should be told to skip the dose for two days before having any dental surgery. Virtually every hematologist and internist I consult with tells me to do this with my surgical patients. Were you informed of this before your extraction?

Guest

Similar situation for me. Exposed root, infection, teeth extracted, had to request antibiotics before leaving.

Maleeha Zog
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2128717

Exposed root is what caused me to lose my tooth……..well when the dentist instructed his hygienist to seat and seal a permanent crown over an nerve my poor tooth never stood a chance. Since Aspen Dental gets away with their smash and grab crimes my only legal way to vent my frustration was to create Boycott Aspen Dental.

I hope your situation improves. Stop by and say hi on Facebook.

We are the “real” ADMI lol. Aspen Dental Mass Invasion; TAG You’re It!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2128717

I have to have antibiotics before I went because of the blood thinner I'm on. They won't take me if I forget to take them.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2189592

Being on blood thinners has nothing at all to do with needing antibiotics. People with artificial joints and heart valves need to premedicate. Also those with compromised immunity.

Myrical Ejs

They shouldn't have even pulled his tooth while it was infected! He should have been given antibiotics first, then had the tooth pulled the next week when the infection was gone.!! Sounds like negligence to me.

reply icon Replying to comment of Myrical Ejs

*** This is an old wife's tale. The fastest way to get rid of an infection is remove the source of the infection.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2069785

The best way to treat an infection was to take arythmotricyn 2 hours before the extraction. When I got there they asked me if I medicated and I said yes and she went to work right away and before you know it, the tooth was gone and so was the infection.

View more comments (141)
Varnika S Npw

| map-marker Flowood, Mississippi

This is wrost company to deal with they understaff the office manager and the doctor sucks!! They keep u coming back and you don’t get completely treated !

Aspen Dental - This is wrost company to deal with they understaff the office manager and...

I had three bottom teeth removed with an upper dental and a lower partial. I started this process back in January, paid them upfront.

The total procedure is still not done and this is June, about to be July! They pulled the three teeth on Monday, June 17th. One tooth had an infection, but they didn't prescribe any medication, nor did they give any home care instructions. I asked the dental assistant about medication, and he stated that I should call my pharmacy!

The doctor never gave the dental assistant any prescription or home care instructions. I called the office manager, but she was rude and didn't care! My teeth had been removed and I still had no antibiotics. I haven't slept in three days!

I called corporate, but I'm still waiting for them to respond. Aspen Dental in Flowood is a no-go! I wouldn't recommend them to fix my dog's teeth! I asked the office manager to transfer my file to the Clinton office, but four days later, the file still hasn't been sent over!

This is the worst dental experience I've ever had! They need to fire the office manager! She doesn't have people skills.

Dr. Brown and the dental assistant Chris...

Pros:
  • Get u in get u accessed quickly
Cons:
  • Keep taking ya money

Preferred solution: Apology and for them to do with they got hired to do!! They guarantee dental to fit right!! They tried to give me dentures my top lip wouldn’t close. ! I like to see the office manager fired and dental assistant Chris fired!!

Guest

I would like to speak to someone at Customer Service at Zenefit! This is a real SCAM!!!

I received my order. I want to return it within the 30 days but no one is available. I’m getting a real runaround.

It’s a scam. I need to return these products and get a full refund.

Featured
Francis M Qny
map-marker Calhoun, Georgia

Aspen dentures are horible

Aspen Dental - Aspen dentures are horible

I received dentures from Aspen in late January 2024. The dentures are horrible; I feel like I have a mouth full of rocks on my right side and my gums are still sore.

I called Aspen in Carrollton, Georgia to get in to see someone to get this resolved. I am usually informed that it will take at least two weeks to see someone, although I am having issues and am in pain. I called the corporate office to ask for a refund; I was redirected back to the office where I had my dental work. I was told that time has run out for me to get a refund, and in the same breath, was told that the dentures I have are temporary, not my permanent dentures.

How can time run out on temporary teeth for a refund? Anyway, I was set up for an appointment to see what's going on with my temporary dentures.

The next day, I got a text from Aspen Carrollton, Georgia, stating that I had to reschedule the appointment. The best thing that has come out of my experience with Aspen Dental is the weight I have lost because food does not taste good to me anymore.

$1900
Pros:
  • Do cleaning well
Cons:
  • Poor customer service and poor workmanship with no guarantee

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Go some else for your dentures

Guest

"Temp dentures are going to be horrible, not feel good and you will hate them" those are the exact words that my dentist told me, she even suggested to only wear them when going out in public. Temps will never feel great or be comfortable, your gums are also still healing. They should've educated you better.

Tina N Yac

| map-marker Foley, Alabama

I've already paid a front and no one wants to finish the job I haven't refused by foley alabama

Aspen Dental - I've already paid a front and no one wants to finish the job I haven't...

The office in Foley, Alabama, will not see me. They refuse service, and I am walking.

This is to this office, and I would like to get my last permanent dentures. I only got my temporary ones, and they're about to fall apart. I have never seen a business be so difficult and not work with me.

I don't have a car, so it's not easy for me to get anywhere, and the closest office to here, besides Foley, is in Daphne. But, again, there's a ride issue, so I'm very displeased with this business.

Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • Will not work with you horrible

Robbie P Ogw

| map-marker Albany, Georgia

Very rude and didn’t contact my insurance company first.

Theyre trying to charge me $232 for cleaning of my gums and to fill 4 cavities. They havent even contacted Aetna about the procedures Im having done and Im not suppose to pay anything.

When I called yesterday one of the ladies in the billing department called me hard headed and laughed at me. Im having knee replacement surgery Monday and I need this done. My appointment is at 11:30 ga time today and they wont answer me nor Aetna my insurance company. Ive already paid $40 for what?

Probably wont get it back.

This is not how a office is suppose to be ran. I need this done before my surgery because it might interfere with my recovery.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Everyone was nice and concerned
Cons:
  • Them not contacting insurance company

Preferred solution: Apology, Delivery, and price reduction

User's recommendation: Probably not. Aetna has had many complaints with this company.

Guest

You think $232 is a lot of money for exam, cleaning, and fillings??? Do you live in the 1960s?

Why is it their responsibility to contact Aetna?

It is YOUR insurance. Why don't you spend 30 minutes on hold to talk to them?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2523303

It is THEIR responsibility though. Always has been, always will be.

Anytime your insurance is being used, the facility activating a charge MUST contact the insurance company. That’s law

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2535564

You are full of baloney. There is no legal obligation for a dental office to do anything for an insured patient.

If the office bills fraudulently, that is a crime, whether insured or not. A lot of dentists give the patient completed insurance forms and patients them to send them in. We have no obligation whatever to call any insurance company. We cannot afford to be on hold for 30 minutes.

You need to do that. You made a big mistake going to shysters like Aspen.

View more comments (2)
Michael S Yts

| map-marker Gallatin, Tennessee

MY TEETH ARE FALLING OUT

Aspen Dental - MY TEETH ARE FALLING OUT

My plates are about 2 years old now. They really look deformed.

I have to use a lot of Fixodent in order for them to stay in most of the day. I'm missing a tooth on the bottom front now. It fell out from eating toast. I saved the tooth but it would cost me almost $200 to have it glued back in.

This morning I was having toast again and another one just came out. I think I swallowed that one. Now I'm missing two now. How many more are going to fall out?

This is my third set already from Aspen. I've been with them for about 25 years maybe, and this is the worst set I've received. What am I to do now? Spend another $700 or more on another set?

I want some answers as to why they are falling out.

I'm on a fixed income and can't keep dishing out money like this. Dentures are supposed to last a lot longer than 2 years.

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: GO SOME PLACE ELSE

carol l Gsj

| map-marker Edmeston, New York

They kept telling me I needed root canals and crowns and I believed them. Eventually all the work they did fell out and now I need 5-6 implants - where the big money is.

Aspen Dental - They kept telling me I needed root canals and crowns and I believed them....

I can't afford to fix the damage they did. It will cost between $30-35K for the needed implants. They removed viable teeth.

User's recommendation: avoid at all costs.

Guest

Saved a lot of money going to a sleazebag corporate outfit that advertises on TV, didn't you? Why did you not go to and honest independent dentist who owns his practice, instead of a garbage corporate chain clinic?

Resolved
Antoinette W Qkl

Resolved: Bad experience

I have been going to Aspen dental for years. I first went to the Bridgeton location in Stl then my insurance merged which dental and medical is together now.

So, once that happened the girls didnt pay attention and put the wrong insurance info in the system back in 2022. I had my appointment then received a 300$ bill and I spoke with the office manager and had to go to the regional manager. She then said it was taken care of. I was seen in 2023 at the Brentwood location had no issues.

Now in 2024 I go in they ask me the same thing back in 2022 and Im like really I been through this. So the receptionist called my insurance she stated they told her my insurance termed. I been at the same job since 2019 I pay for dental and medical insurance. I took it upon myself to call as a memo and the man faxed the manger the break down of my insurance.

She said sorry for your inconvenience and all this by then I been there a hour my appointment was at 2pm I left work early to be there 1:45 didnt leave until 3:45 and then the manger told them to put me in a spot the person canceled and they let me sit another 20 minutes I went back up to the desk and the girl then said Im sorry we have too many people scheduled we cant fit you in!!! Im beyond angry I left my job hours early had to argue with the manger and nobody knew how to do anything but say the manger is with a patient now she cant talk again. I will never go back to Aspen Dental or refer anyone.

I have been in healthcare since 2009 I know good customer service and I know my job. If those girls know nothing about insurance and entering the correct info they need to be fired period.

Preferred solution: I wanted my teeth cleaned then leaving work hours early then I was rescheduled twice already because you didn’t have enough staff. This was the only office to work with the times I get off work now I have to search for another office

Choice Wtr

Plkh

LJ B Dsb

| map-marker Atoka, Tennessee

Lack of Communication

Aspen Dental - Lack of Communication

I need help... I'm having a terrible experience with Aspen Dental, Millington, TN.

First off, the young people at the desk we're nice and did try, but don't know what they are doing.

Other than that, Aspen dental is no better than other dentists. I went in March 9th, Saturday, because I need an abutment/crown. Aspen dental did the xrays and said they would call me on Monday and e-mail me the payment info and breakdown costs. No, call/email for 10 days.

During that time I call 3 times and left 3 different voicemails and even left e-mail. No response period at all. During this time my son (Myles) has a severe toothache, so I called Tuesday to schedule an appointment. The representative said Myles is scheduled for Saturday at 11am and also I scheduled my other son (Jacob) for a check up on April 4th at 4:30pm.

In addition, I told the representative, I have not heard back from them about my procedure, she puts me on hold and assures me that she will contact them/their manager and someone would call me ("she even puts me on hold and makes sure everything is in"). No one did! I show up Saturday, 3/23 at 11am. for Myles, severe toothache appointment...and 1.

they don't even have it is the system. 2.They still have not contacted me about my dental issues 3. They don't even have my son's Saturday, March 23rd at 11am in, but some how have my other son's, Jacob's in for April 4th.

1. Never contacted me about my procedure, even after 3 VMs and a representative said they would personally contact them and make sure.

Never looked up prices or anything on my procedures.

2. Arrive Saturday for my son's severe toothache appointment... to find out they don't even have it in the system, but somehow have my other son's trivial check appointment April 4th in.

3. Also, Saturday morning, The lady said okay, Im booking an appointment for Monday, March 25th at 5pm.

I said are you sure its in, she said yes.

Monday comes around and they call me and said that we overbooked Monday, Myles s 5pm is cancel.

Currently, my child has a toothache, no effort, call, or follow up.

And Ive called back with VM and no response. You cant make this stuff up.

-Super unorganized and unprofessional

-No communication

-Lack of care and concern for others

-No follow up

Guest

Subjecting children to incompetent treatment at a sleazy joint like Aspen would be akin to child neglect. PLEASE don't let Aspen do any treatment or you or your kid.

They only employ the youngest, most inexperienced, and desperate dentists.

No decent dentist will work for this den of thieves. PLEASE find a competent independent dentist who owns his own practice!

Sonya T Yso

| map-marker Niles, Ohio

Office has refused to provide services due to a bad review about the office manager

To keep this as brief as possible, I went in for my regular cleaning approximately 1 1/2 years ago. The receptionist told me that I had a balance of $90.

I was baffled, as I'd never had a balance before, so she explained that she would check into it. However, she stated that the only way I could be seen that day was to pay it off. I told her that was incorrect, and I would reschedule until the error was corrected. She called a few days later and explained that the insurance money, which covered my regular cleaning, had been returned to the insurance company.

I later discovered, months later, that the office manager was upset about my review of her only. She wanted me to pay out of pocket over my negative review of her. I'm so angry because I have been calling for over a year to speak with one of the doctors, but nobody will return my calls or allow me to speak with Dr. Nyguen or Dr.

Augustine to explain.

In the meantime, I'm considering small claims court because my crown has come off, and I'm experiencing all kinds of pain in my tooth because I can't receive the medical attention that I need. I was told by a former employee that this individual is very vindictive and fired her after she handed in her two weeks' notice, with only a few days of work left.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Dr nyguen and augustine are both amazing competent doctors
Cons:
  • Certain staff are not professional and will make life miserable

Preferred solution: services with a different, more reputable office and repair of the crown that I purchased at the Niles location

Shelly T Hzm

| map-marker Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Manger problems

Aspen Dental - Manger problems

Had a bad filling done and when I lodged a formal complaint, they refused to correct it. They dismissed me as a patient.

I can't get a refund either.

My dentist was having a personal conversation while she was filling my teeth, which I found unprofessional. She finished quickly, didn't do a good job and left my teeth very ragged and sharp, scratching my tongue.

User's recommendation: Read reviews

Guest

Go to a sleazy corporate chain clinic advertised on TV, get treated poorly. Nothing unusual about that.

Angel P Plu

| map-marker Boston, Massachusetts

HORRIBLE Dentures

I am a bit perplexed as to what to do. I had my teeth extracted in Epping, NH in April 2023.

The extraction process was amazing. I was very afraid, but it was pretty painless actually. However, I did get an infection. When I went in, they were shocked that I hadn't been prescribed antibiotics after extraction.

They insisted that they had prescribed them/, although, in reality, they had said I didn't need them after the extraction. My immediate dentures were horrible, the bottoms didn't fit at all. I didn't/couldn't wear them for the first six weeks. I went in and the dentist said the tops and bottoms needed to be redone as neither fit correctly.

At one of my appointments, they had no idea why I was even there. I had to show them my appointment card that they gave me to indicate what service they were providing that day. I got my second set and the bottoms are very strange, there is a tooth in the center, and the 'v' at the bottom is off to the side. They 'fit' but are not aligned.

I honestly got very frustrated and never went back. I am a year in and now want dentures that fit. I was about to give Aspen another try but received a bill (A YEAR LATER) which was very strange because I had paid everything upfront before my first appointment. Around the time I got my extractions, the whole Aspen system went down, and my insurance wasn't billed for the first six months.

I wasn't going to use Aspen because I heard bad reviews, but it was close to my home/work, and I figured not everyone has a bad experience with dentures there. But I guess I was wrong.

Guest

Not everyone has a bad experience with dentures, but everyone who has them made a sleazy corporate chain clinics like Aspen does. You want to "give them another chance, huh? Wow, going to an office closeby is so important you are willing to risk your health and money.

| map-marker Fort Myers, Florida

Complaint and refund

I began my Invisalign procedure in March 2022. Since then, it has been a long 8-12 month battle with Aspen Dental.

When I started, the bottom Invisalign did not fit. It was too long, and consequently, it cut into my back gum. At my next visit, they saw what was happening and they trimmed the Invisalign; however, now my back wisdom tooth will not be fixed. Quoting the doctor, he said, 'They didn't do your molds correctly.' I told the front desk assistant that I was not pleased with this nor with the filling I got for my front tooth, as one could clearly see a line from where the doctor filled my tooth.

The doctor assured me that the Invisalign would correct it. From then on, I asked for a refund. I was told they would fix the issue, which led to new trays being ordered. The new trays took several months to arrive.

By that time, I had been using the first Invisalign for months. I called and was told my order was on backorder and that it should soon be here. Again, I asked for a refund. Two days later, I received a call saying that my Invisaligns had arrived.

Then, Hurricane Ian hit, and I lost my car and had to stop treatment because I no longer had a vehicle. I spoke to a manager regarding a refund, but they told me it was too late for that. However, they said that they would put my treatment on hold and I could resume it whenever I was ready. I didn't receive a call from Aspen until I called them around September or October 2023 to schedule an appointment.

This visit felt strange, rather like a first-time visit. I was then informed that because it had been so long, I would have to begin my treatment anew. I questioned what happened to my previous treatments, which I had not finished. I had paid everything upfront before completing anything.

They claimed there were no notes made stating that my treatment was being put on hold. With new doctors and new faces, the manager made it seem like I was lying. I asked to speak to their superior, who said she would talk to them and let me know what they could do. After waiting for a month with no call back, I finally contacted the manager through the front desk.

The manager responded that I would have to pay everything again. Angry, I asked for their manager's contact. The representative provided me with an email. I sent an email in January, but till now, I haven't received a response.

I've called 844-296-**** since February. A manager is supposed to call me back.

They documented it in their system and considered it resolved. All I am asking for is a refund due to their poor communication, lies, and unprofessionalism.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Quick to get you an appointment
Cons:
  • Lack of communication

Resolved
Anna S Mub

| map-marker South Coast New South Wales Upper, New South Wales

Resolved: Iknowvthat they are trying to double billl me. I have

Aspen Dental - Iknowvthat they are trying to double billl me. I have
Aspen Dental - Iknowvthat they are trying to double billl me. I have - Image 2
Updated by user May 04, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I can't get anyone to talk me. Its not the insurance orme

Original review Apr 18, 2024
I have dental insurance and cre credit. First of all they billed everything to card credit in one lump sum.

They did list the transaction and the amount for each one then they file my insurance. Which everything should be paid for but I'm getting bills that my iny insurance have already paid. I want to know where the checks are going that my insurance sent them because they are certainly not applying it to my card credit account. They are not even showing making payments on those bills do it won't mess up my credit.

I need help. No one wants to talk to me and no one wants to tell me what has been billed. The only one that took the time to listen was my insurance. I try to call Aspen they hang up on me.

I'm not paying for somethinh that I do no owe. They are s bunch of scammers making double payments and pocketing the money
Loss:
Pros:
  • Recharge friendly
  • Dentist was so nice
Cons:
  • Bad customer sercice
  • Billing for services not received
  • Double billl

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Do not go there.

| map-marker Tampa, Florida

Refund

I started my Invisalign process on March 2022. To this day it been a long 8-12 months battle with Aspen dental.

When I started my process the bottom Invisalign did not fit. It was too long causing them to cut into my back gum. When I went to my next visit they saw what was going on and cut the Invisalign now my back wisdom tooth will not be fixed. I quote the doctor stated they didnt do your molds correctly.

I ended up telling the front desk lady I was not pleased with this and not pleased with my fill that I got for my front tooth as you can clearly see a line from when the doctor filled my tooth. The doctor started oh the Invisalign will correct it. From then I asked for my money back. Was told they will fix it and thats what caused new trays to be ordered.

The new trays took months to come . I was using the same Invisalign I had for months . Called and was told it was on backorder and it should get here. I then asked for my money back.

Two days later get a call my Invisalign's was here. Hurricane Ian happened I lost my car and stopped treatment because I didnt have a vehicle. I called and spoke to a manger on a refund and told me it was too late for that was told what she can do is when I was ready I can come back they will put my treatment on hold. Never received a phone call from Aspen until I called around September or October of 2023 was scheduled a visit.

The visit seemed off as it felt like a first time visit. I was than told since It been so long i will have to restart my treatment. What happened to my previous treatment I never finished. I paid everything upfront before completing anything.

Stated there was no notes made stating they were putting my treatment on hold. There was new doctors new faces so manager made it seem like i was lying. I than asked to speak to her manager who said she will talk to and let me know what they can do. I waited a month no call back .

I finally called the front desk texted the manager who than responded yes she has to pay everything again . I was so angry I ended up asking for their managers phone number. Who the agent gave me an email. Sent an email in January to this day never got a response.

Called the 844-296-**** number. Since February Ive been going back and forth on a manger is supposed to call me.

Never does put it in their system they do and resolve their case. All im asking is for my money back for the lack of communication, lies and unprofessionalism

Guest

This can’t be a true story! This is not the way dentist offices work and if you get a filling in your front tooth your going to see it

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2536504