Paid a lot for dentures that don't fit right,rubbing sores in my mouth,hate the dentures .I have had them adjusted several times and still the same old way.You can look at them and tell that they are not right,one sid higher than other side,Also,when they pulled my teeth which I'm not sure they all needed it,but left a tag left in my gum,which goes numb and hurts at times.I would love to get my money back where I could get some new ones somewhere else.You can sit them the the part that is the roof and see they are not right.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "Aspen lied to me. They said I could fix my teeth problems for around 14 k and I started the process of many painful fillings root cancals etc. THEN on..."
- "You have caused me and my family suffering for the mess up caused at your end. I had ordered a mattress and bed frame for my newborn and wife (undergone..."
- "I paid high price for two matching chairs. Waited 7 weeks for them to be made & delivered. The first one pattern match was not great but acceptable. The second..."
- "I've had the card for about 2.5 years now and maintained good payment history with the exception of one late payment. I got this card when my score was pretty..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."