Review about Aspen Dental General Dentistry from Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts

292 of 1960 Aspen Dental reviews

This what happens when you use a very unprofessional oral surgeon who should not be employed by your company.Dr.

Lee out of Hyannis mass. I heard my wife scream from the waiting room while he's telling my wife to shut up and then when I confronted him he tells me it was anxiety that's why she was telling .

My opinion dr .Lee is a butcher and should not be working for aspen dental

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
292 of 1960 Aspen Dental reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Seasoned Dentist

Oct 04 #1222325 Topeka, Kansas, United States

Nobody but the most desperate dentists work for a corporate clown club like A$pen Dental. It is the bottom of the heap for dental employment.

0 0 Reply

Apr 04 #1139064

Dayum , that must have been ruff.

1 0 Reply

Apr 03 #1138772 Erie, Pennsylvania, United States

Very sorry for your wife's pain and suffering. I know what she feels. It's been almost 4 yrs. since my experience with aspen in their Erie, PA office. I too had a very similar experience with Dr. Glecos. He was very rude and unprofessional. Although I must say his counterpart, Dr. Mohney and the medical staff, (not the receptionist Christina,....FONEY.....!) were on their game.
The whole ordeal of ordinary dentures vs. comfilytes, etc. is nothing more than a money maker. DON'T FALL FOR IT.
I am still living with the mess they left in my mouth. I do not like to look at myself in the mirror and am very uncomfortable in the public eye. My prayer is some day to be able to get my smile back. If you still have to deal with them, please don't let them get away with taking your wife's livelihood from her. Fight for her. Thanks for listening. Best wishes and God bless.
RV in Erie

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.