On Monday this week I book an appointment for a toothache, I get x Rays, and see a doctor and purposely check no dental insurance, I have dental coverage, estimate for repair two root canals and filling 8600.I was rushed to financianing department, sign here or pay, so I schedule two extractions for today Friday jan 15, I call my insurance and they say I'm covered for the dental work, I arrive today and show up for appointment , receptionist pulls my file and shows me this is what it will cost to start, I give her my insurance card so she can re run the cost (already knowing my coverage plan amounts), after she calls my insurance , I'm standing at the desk observing, I watch her shred my documents in my file, right in front of my face, mind you I have copies in my hand from Monday, then I get presented with new documents for my work,All the pricing had went up, I was astonished, I felt great and I was treated with the utmost respect now ,pay this amount and submit to your insurance, this made me feel better about being taken advantage of due to the fact that all my services are covered from my insurance 100% I am just to pay 50.00 deductible, this is per insurance agent , covers root canals, and crowns, etc, so I leave after the finance lady says I need all this work, I reply with I need to check with my spouse , I have three children, after reevaluating new line of work it will only cost and I was told from finance department I have a disesease and needed deep cleaning for 2500 hundred bucks, I reply "are you a dr and why didn't he dr say anything to me about this?" You need this sign here now or you will lose your teeth!
At this point I asked my insurance for a second opinion covered, in network just like aspen, I hope I save, from the price gouging, these people are scumbags, thieves, and definitely full of ***!
I have all documents to support this bullsshit, I don't recommend this place for anything!Good luck!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Aspen Dental Appointment
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Aspen lied to me. They said I could fix my teeth problems for around 14 k and I started the process of many painful fillings root cancals etc. THEN on..."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "Absolutely despicable building and it has only gotten worse since management switched to AIY. The initial property manager for AIY who came in did nothing but bad mouth the prior..."
- "I ordered two dozen roses from proflowers.com for my wife for our anniversary. The price wasn't too bad even though the shipping/handling fees are fairly high, but I thought that..."
- "My hash browns were Cajun style . This was my second time here! Please have your cooks go to cooking school on food prep. ..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."