631 views
4.8

Update by user Feb 03, 2020

Just as advertised...affordable, high quality, and great service. Check each dentist as this is a franchise independent of another!

Original review posted by user Feb 03, 2020

After having a horrific experience with a different chain, I have had a FABULOUS experience with ASPEN DENTAL. They first apologized for my horrible experience and then continued to examine, and begin the process of getting my dentures done correctly.

I look at the pictures attached to this series of posts, and they look like temporary dentures rather than permanent ones.

My upper plate even broke while on vacation, and in Naples Florida I had my uppers repairs flawlessly and in a day!

Please check out the doctors at each location because Aspen is a Franchise operation and each location is independently owned.

Below I will show you how their Top of the Line dentures should look! The facility in Salisbury MD is top notch and does great work at affordable prices!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Exactly as described/ advertised.

Aspen Dental Pros: Great price product service.

Aspen Dental Cons: Hour drive from home.

Location: 2412 N Salisbury Blvd, Salisbury, MD 21801

Comments

It is still a junk pot metal partial denture made in China that will most likely break again soon. Maybe another location will remake and recharge you for it. Good luck!

#1820465

It is NOT a franchise. Each clinic is owned and managed by Aspen.

To scam the state boards, each has a dentist who serves as a "fake owner dentist" to make the outfit look legal. These Fake Owner Dentists many times don't even have a license in the state the clinic is operated!

Aspen Dental Reviews