Brooksville, Florida
2.5K views

MY HUSBAND WAS OVER CHARGED BY THIS LOCATION AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD ISSUE A REFUND CHECK. WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE REFUND CHECK.

THEY TOLD ME I WOULD RECEIVE A REFUND TO MY CREDIT CARD. I WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT I NO LONGER HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BANK THAT THE CARD WAS DRAWN ON. THE WOMAN WHO WAS THE RECEPTIONIST WOULD NOT LET ME SPEAK. WHEN I ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR I WAS TRANSFERRED TO TERESA.

MY FIRST SENTENCE WAS THAT THE FIRST OPERATOR WAS RUDE SHE SAID NO SHE WAS NOT. THE WOMAN INSULTED ME AND WAS EVEN RUDER THAN THE FIRST OPERATOR AND BASICALLY SAID IT WAS MY FAULT FOR NOT USING THIS BANK ANYMORE.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THEM EVER . MY HUSBANDS DENTURES STILL DO NOT FIT RIGHT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Receptionist.

Comments

they screwed me to owe me 258.00 and the teeth don't fit run away donot use HARRY STEWART

Aspen Dental in Lockport Illinois is the worse they cannot make a set of Dentures to save their lives. It's been 3 months and I cannot fit the dentures in my mouth they fall out can't talk and eat.

They made me a new set and they are worse than the first.

Let's see if I get my money back. My daughter warned me not to go there

#1482011

Aspen Dental new office in Leesburg, Florida is a disaster. First of all, on their website, they advertise several dentists bit you arrive there, there is only ONE who looks like she just graduated yesterday...The dentist examined me in less than 3 minutes and told me that I needed work for over $3,000 and that this price was on the "cheap" side.

Not satisfied with that examination I decided to get a 2nd opinion, and to my "surprise", I was told that I only needed a filling replaced and a cleaning....My total bill (copayment) was $89.00 for the filling and the standard cleaning was covered in full by my insurance. This is the 3rd time this happens to me at ASPEN DENTAL, and finally convinced me that they are merchants of the profession and are out to get your money....

#1482015
@Joe K

Same happened to me at the Mt. Dora office! I'll never go there again.

@Joe K

It took you THREE ATTEMPTS of them trying to swindle you before you concluded they were crooks????? Man, some people are slow learners!

they took a temp partil and adjusted until it did not fit into my mouth then announced I had to get my teeth cleaned for a few thousand dollars and then pay them 700.00 more te get my permanent denture, I told them to f off.

I no what he is feeling mine don't fit right I just want my money back

I was notified by letter that I had a refund comming by mail from Aspen last September(2014) I went to them in January of 2005 for post surgery work.And I know I do not have the card I used at that time so what do I do now?

I use this site to check the experiences of others before I commit to something. I also review the 'Useful, Funny, and Bu((shi$ comments boxes as well since they, also, can be very telling.

What I find humorous with the Aspen Dental complaints is that it looks quite obvious that Aspen Dental groupies are over clicking the Bu((shi$ box in attempts to refute honest and accurate consumer complaints.

For this reason alone, I will most definitely STAY AWAY from Aspen Dental for my future dental needs - which is too bad on their part because I came here to check the feedback on them BEFORE I scheduled my first appointment. Glad I did!

@Interested ***sumer

A new mall opened up literally less than a half a mile from me with an aspen dentist in it and I almost made an appointment but figured I I would check the reviews first and came upon this site and a few others. So I' m rreally glad Idid.

Like you I have seen real complaints being marked down probably by people employed by Aspen just for that purpose as it seems they have thousands of negative reviews. I even tried to find positiv ffeedback by googling and the only ones I could find were on their website. Which ironically all sounded exactly the same. Coincidentally seems ever one only employees rude people and the only person I have ever known to work at one was the rudest person I've ever met and also a habitual liar, another theme the employees all seem to have.

I wouldn't go there if they paid me based on what I have now read. Btw all those extra letters and spelling errors I can't remove for some reaso.

Must be the program on my mobile phone or the site. I really do know how to spell.

You wont get your money back ... They are really bad giving money back and it sounds like you need a reline ..

And be very carefull when you have them sent to Aspen for a reline ...

if any damage is done in the aspen lab to dentures that come in for a reline they will not take responsiblity for it they say its a reline and came in like that ... I see them hit teeth all the time and they just dont care ...