104 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 09, 2021

They’re more concerned with holding on to my money. My ancestors had to pay in ADVANCE for services before they were delivered.

The idea that they think it’s somehow professional and ethical to literally erect both systemic and literally cultural barriers to my receiving my full refund in an expedited manner is beyond appalling. For somehow the ideal that I would dare ask for MY money back in the face of a plethora of racial micro aggressions raised even greater concerns for me. Especially upon leaning that a medical profession with whom I had no professional relationship was “substituted” to perform a medical procedure without MY Prior Authorization.I quickly realized that they all couldn’t care less about the situation.

Again, the ideal that I’d have the audacity to expect Aspen to abide by the same rules and requirements under this unilateral contract made it lucidly clear this is no person or place to place my trust. Especially my health.

Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2021

Had appointment today for two extractions. While there learn substitute dentist was ill and had to leave.

I understand but my concern is that he/she is not the medical professional I had given authorization to perform this very serious and non-routine procedure (oral surgery?)

I learn this news literally as I was paying the balance as agreed BEFORE services to be delivered. What I witnessed literally astonished me.

The individual processing my credit card literally appears to expedite the process! I want my full refund expedited.

Location: Smyrna, Georgia

Comments

#2024174

"Racial micro-aggressions" LOL! You "ancestors" used Aspen, too?

How many hundred years ago was that? I am confused. You had a DENTAL procedure and are upset that MEDICAL personnel did not do it? You take what you can get at Aspen, lady.

There might be a new dentist every month. Nobody but losers work for slimey corporate clinics like this.

Aspen Dental Reviews