Additional Fees

6-15-2017 at 3:15 BREAKING NEW!WARNING!

Fire the receptionist. ASK ANY OTHER WORK PERSON WHO WAS THERE THEY CAN POINT HER OUT WITH NOW PROBLEM. I walked in and this young lady must have just lost her boyfriend or something along those lines. I signed in and she then presented me with a paper to fill out, I had received a call from Walt Disney World about another matter and I was watching her for directions, I then tried to tell her that the Delta Dental was in the process of reactivating my coverage for a mistake that took place, she then immediately went to her computer and looked something up and YELLED OUT SO ALL COULD HEAR "you have been canceled" She then began to berate me cause I was 15 mins late.

I had come in the day before at 3:00 I got mixed up. I lost my son of 19 years old in a car accident and well I have lost some of my thinking sometimes, plus being 64 is a new challenge for me. I then tried to reason with her but she seemed very angry, I don't think I was the reason but she embarressed me very much and it was not neccessary. I can read people very well I volunteer at a Drug rehab center where people of all sorts have issues, this lady had issues and seh took it out on me.

I read about this place before I signed up and had read some negative responses but I believe in finding out for myself, I am sorry but you will not ever get my business again forever.VERY UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE.

Review about: Aspen Dental Receptionist.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Geraldine29
Hoboken, New Jersey, United States #1340711

Turn your cell phone off and stow it in you pocketbook when you are in an office talking to staff, you ***.

If you haven't heard, it is rude to try to talk on your phone while someone else is trying to assist you.

Seasoned Dentist
Topeka, Kansas, United States #1340709

Sorry to hear about your son.

People write reviews to help other people.I doubt over 2000 people would have written negative A$pen reviews just to be mean.

They were right after all, weren't they? If you had listened you could have saved some money.

You have got to understand A$pen employees are under the gun all the time to produce more billed revenues. Some crack under pressure and behave the way this gal did.

If there are doubts about insurance coverage, you should just pay the bill in full and send the claim in yourself.

In every dental practice, there are so many patients who think they are covered and they are not.

Then they walk when the office demands they pay.Dental offices just cannot take the risk.

You had best try going to an honest dentist who owns his practice rather than a flim-flam outfit like A$pen.