Alva,Florida

how could a racist Haitian doctor work with the public this so called doctor told my husband she hates puerto ricans.we don't need a green card.we are USA citizen i will pursued this matter.she treat her staff like she is better ten anyone.dose not do work like a professional.the whole place is run unprofessional.i will make sure the word goes around.my husband is more professional then her.they need a real doctor that's professional not a racist i will pursued this matter.she will have to go back to school thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

You all are probably just a bunch of angry no self pride little group who sits on a computer and find reasons to moan and complain.

I will say it like it is, I' an all American white man born and raised here in Monroe, MI. I just had my teeth pulled a little over a week, and having said that, I don't have any complains,. She was very nice, very informatory and thorough. If I had to rate her from a 1 to 10, I would definitely give her a 10+! She did an excellent job pulling my teeth, making sure my dentures fit and I am not having any problems at all. I would refer her before any other Dental office here in Monroe. Think positive, you might find happiness.

PS. You can always get 2nd, 3rd opinions from other Dental Doctors. :grin

Dr.Nadia Chowhan Iqbal is now in Monroe MI, and her Muslim ways have not changed. I warn you all to stay away from the Aspen in Monroe MI!!!

I took my family there and she is rude, unprofessional. People in the waiting room even told me they regret going to her!!

My daughter was about to be worked on and she told me I could not be in the room, and ordered me out. No way will we ever go back there!

Same problem with Muslim Anti-American doctor in Bourbonnais Illinois. Dr Nadia Zia Chowhan Iqbal thought because we were Jewish ripping us off was appropriate. To be honest she didn't get much because her hygeine habits were discusting and we didn't want her touching us without washing her hands which she REFUSED to do!!!!!!!!

I encountered the same racism with a "doctor" at Aspen in Bourbonnais, Illinois. Aspen must specialize in this B.S.

The "doctor" was muslim which is fine I knew that when we went to her but her attitude toward my Star of David was disgusting.

America is the melting pot of the world if you don't like it Dr. Nadia CHOWHAN IQBAL then go somewhere else.