Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I overcredited my account on services to be done and requested a refund on the extra payments I made that I will not use for my dental work..how long does it take to get my refund?

Ann McDonald
According to Aspen Dental FAQ page for billing inquiries and questions, you should contact your local office and select option 3. You can find the contact in the Contact Tab on PissedConcumer website
AutomaticAdeliePenguin
@Ann McDonald

Never

When is the aspen dental in Arden N.C. opening

Gabrielle Barley
Your question is quite specific. It is better to reach Aspen Dental customer support via Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website
Show

How much is it it for a cleanining

I have partial lower denters howbmuch will it cost with physians mututual insurance x ray and pain in my lower dentals

Ann McDonald

According to Aspen Dental FAQs there are actually several levels of cleaning available, depending on your oral health status. To determine the best cleaning for you, and to schedule adequate time with a hygienist, your dentist will need to see you first for a comprehensive exam.

Your actual treatment usually begins with a follow-up visit, which may happen as soon as the next day. In order to know the price for the procedure, please, contact Aspen Dental customer service at 800- 277-3367

WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY

I would to known why I have to pay to have a tooth put back in for the 3rd time since aug I was eating bacon the first two times and pancakes this time something not right about this issue step daughter had same issue they both had them made on the same day we wont be using aspen again if we have to pay for their poor workmenship

Show

who do I contact to make a compliant and talk to someone regarding my dentures?

I'm not happy at all with the crowns on my front teeth. Some are shorter than the others and they don't go up to my gum line.

How can I convince my dentist to listen to me.

He says they are fine. I can see with my own eyes they are not.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

The Aspen Dental.com customer service phone numbers differ across locations. In different spots at different times, the phone number for Aspen Dental customer help vary on the website and may be based on the location. The phone numbers that appear at different points for customer support include Aspen Dental Management, Inc customer helplines 877-649-0354 or 800-277-3633 You also have the option of leaving a review on www.aspendental.com, which may start a dialogue with the company as well.

Show

I would like to contact corporate to see if they know how this office is run. Do you have corporate phone numbers.

I have waited 6 months for implants. They have been paid in full and I still have no teeth I have paid over 10,000 and have nothing

@On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center

Yes already spoke my mind on there web page. Got nothing but a call from the office with mor excuse and still delays

dentures

I had my dentures done in Feb '18 was told that it would be 6 months until i get my permanent denture, every visit up until the last month the staff kept saying you will like the new ones when we have them made, the ones you have now are only temporary you will get a new set. well I am in my 7th month with the same dentures, they keep modifying the same ones, and can't seem to get them right.

currently the dentures are heavy, thick and won't stay in without glues.

they keep saying I wouldn't have such a problem if I had gone with implants, at 5k a piece need 4 two for top and 2 for bottom. I had to take a loan out for $7,200 to pay for this on top of what my insurance paid for.......

dentures are no fairy tales. it's a prosthetic.

everyone needs to use glue. why haven't you gone to get your new set if they said it's at 6 months? i wish i had gone for my annual checkups every year before i lost all my teeth due to periodontal disease.

everyone ii know who have dentures, have problems. get a better insurance and pay less

Would like to speak with Regional Manager

I know Chillicothe still doesn’t have a permanent dentist and not sure if they have an Office Manager. I have left messages but no call back.

I was having bad problems mentally and I don’t know what I said i s what I heard in my mind or something else. I went 40 days with no sleep and if I said things I do not remember it. My mental state is back in check. My insurance cannot help me they are a HDMO they send money to Aspen once a month.

I pay them once a year.

I have received 3 statements and Called and wrote message on last statement. If you could help me I would appreciate it.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

You can contact Aspen Dental customer service using the information in the company "Contacts" tab on PissedConsumer.com or in the article "Best Answers to 6 Aspen Dental Questions from Community Members" on Pissed Consumer Help Center.

improperly made dentures

you have a money back policy but after 6 years I still cannt get my plate made to fit or in a proper manner that is exceptable to me. I spent $2000.00 to get services done and they were incomplete and not to my satisfaction.

even it was a temp. plate they should have been made to fit and I was asked to spend another $800.00 to get a perm. plate. if the perm.

plate is like the temp. plate I feel that you are takeing advantage of me by asking for another $800.00 for nothing .

Show

I had an appointment for a check up and cleaning for 7/10 at the Rome, NY Aspen Dental. This appoint was cancelled due to the fact that they did not have a Dental Hygeneist.

They rescheduled me for a 1/29/19 appointment which means I will be without a cleaning and a check up for one entire year. This is not acceptable. I have been a patient for a long time.

Can I schedule an appointment at another local Aspen Dental in Utica, NY and still be covered by my Cigna DHMO insurance plan? My teeth need some attention now.......

Please reply!!

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Check what can be done in case you want to cancel your Aspen Dental appointment here.

No, DHMO plans are co reacted by physical building address

Dentures

What is the price for my dentures

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

There are advertised specials for dentures on www.aspendental.com for a specific location, and these offers can vary, which makes it hard to pin down an exact price.

When addressing the question of cost in the Aspen Dental FAQs page of the company website, the company states that pricing for services and procedures “vary from office to office and state to state.”

The company starts with an initial appointment and then develops a treatment plan that includes “costs, financial alternatives, and insurance.” There is a Pricing & Offers section of www.aspendental.com available for each location.

On this page, you can find many “Starting At” prices for different services. Again, these will vary by location.

New partials

I recieved my new flexible partials today and they dont fit, i called to get them adjusted and i would have had to wait 2 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to get alittle curt and said i would stop payment on the check i wrote out, I got an appointment for 12 noon tomorrow, but will have to wait.

My teeth are payed for and you say satisfaction is guaranteed, well I'm not satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What will be my next road to take?

I

refund

why no acti0nsonthisquestion?

warranty refund

4/ weeks and no contact or refund where to go next?

Dental implants

by user44549185

The East York, Pa office won't finish the work, because the Dentist Dr. Williams isn't there anymore and I deserve the treatment I'm in pain implants need to come out...please help resolve...

dentures

how long does it take to get your dentures ?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
The Aspen Dental FAQs are careful about guarantees on how long it will take to get dentures. The website does lay out the steps required to be fitted for the dentures, how to adjust to dentures and general information about getting dentures from Aspen General, but it does not include a specific time frame for manufacturing. Find out what else say Aspen Dental FAQs about its dentures in the article: "Best Answers to 6 Aspen Dental Questions from Community Members"
Show

Can I get my 2wk. old dentures done over and at the Oxford location near home.

by user88433829

I don't like my smile (too much teeth and dentures crooked and/or mouth). My first set after teeth extraction looked like my smile.

They where from another dentist that I couldn't get in contact with for my realign (hometown family dentistry). I live in bynum,17mins. away. I went to Aspen's trussville location ( 1hr.away), because I had family coming in town that weekend and I was going to my parents house in trussville and Aspen had an appointment available that day and thought I might have been able to get them same day or at least a temporary repair on mine until my new dentures where made.

I had to continue driving back to trussville for 4 more appointments/2 1/2 wks.because they said it wasn't possible to use your Oxford location in the middle of your 4 visit proceedure.

I have paid in full for the upper($450.00), I'm having to save up for the lower( $2211.20). Thank you.

Show

My husband got a loan to get work done through aspen dental. You guys got paid in full but he never got any work done besides a root canal. Why can't he get the rest of that back if it's just sitting there?.

You do not understand these people are horrid. If you have that kind of money to throw away do so ...If you have to fight for it do so as I am sure you paid for a whole lot more then you know.

Why if you knew he was getting a root canal only would you pay for other things and if you look at your bill you bought a toothbrush and a whole bunch of other ***.

They have a return policy on the website and I would think they have to comply with at least that, but thats questionable because states that have had moderate success with the States attorneys office coming to the consumers defense via suit are singled out. So the states attorney is where I went. My thought If you were looking for cheap dental care, can you really afford even on principle to pay them for services not rendered. God not me.

I copied the policy for what is worth

You may discontinue treatment and request a refund at any time for any amount that you paid for treatment that you did not receive; provided, however, crown and bridge patients are responsible for the full cost of their treatment plan once preparation of your teeth has begun.

Your refund request will be handled as follows:

Original Form of Payment. Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment, except cash payments will be refunded by check.

Seven Days of Inactivity – New Patients. If you are a new patient who has had no treatment performed, has no scheduled appointments and has a credit balance on your account, after seven days of inactivity you will automatically receive either (a) a notice that you are entitled to a refund if you paid by cash or check or (b) an automatic refund to your original form of payment if you paid by credit card or with third party financing. 60 Days of Inactivity (*Massachusetts patients see below).

Credit balances existing on accounts after 60 days of inactivity will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment, except cash/check payments, which will be notified by letter. *Massachusetts patients. Credit balances existing on accounts after 45 days of last deposit with no future appointment will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment, except cash/check payments will be notified by letter. Credit balances existing on accounts of denture patients after 45 days of inactivity will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment, except cash/check payments, which will be notified by letter.

180 Days of Inactivity (Partial Denture Patients Only). Credit balances existing on accounts after 180 days of inactivity will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment, except cash payments will be refunded by check. Timing of Refunds Cash/Check: After receiving your refund request, we will confirm that your payment has cleared the bank (may take up to 15 business days). Once cleared, you will be issued a refund check within ten (10) business days (five (5) business days for Massachusetts patients).

Credit Card/Third Party Financing: Refunds will be issued to the form of payment within three (3) business days after receipt of your refund request. If you paid by credit card, it may take up to seven (7) business days for the credit card company to post the payment to your account. How to request a Refund Contact your office and request a refund Email a refund request to: refundrequest@aspendental.com Mail a refund request to: Aspen Dental Management, Inc.

Attn: Refund Processing P.O. Box 3126 Syracuse, NY 13220 Social Navigation

@Anonymous

Concur with above comments. My sister is going thru the same thing.

They were charging her $200 for a toothbrush. Of course they do not show you the entire breakdown of the bill when you sign for the service.. They also lied about taking certain kinds of insurance or Medicaid/Medicare.. Bottom line is they just want your $$ and will do anything to get it..

Watch out for these businesses that say they don't take insurance or only a partial insurance, they do that because they know they will get your $$ up front vs just a portion from the insurance after the care.. Be careful before signing anything with this company..

Questions 18