Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

was supposed to get a molar pulled and that was it don't have many on that side well she pulled the molar and the tooth beside it about a quarter of the way out and said oops that's not good well I have talked to the home office and gonna refund my money on there screw up i would like paid for my pain and suffering for 2 weeks they denied me any kind of comfort for my pain so if the same person get's this there you go once again Bradley Story 256-841-1164 got advice from a buisness that said they would help thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aspen Dental Cons: Dentist that is costing me more money that i have, Dentist or service.

Comments

The tooth they mistakenly pulled a quarter of the way out will need a root canal because the nerve will die. The right thing for them to do would be a free root canal in crown.

But they will never do this or anything else free. Like I tell patients, when you go to a sleazy corporate outfit like Aspen, you will usually be both ripped off AND butchered.

Not a good idea, Bradley, to leave your personal contact information on a public website like this. First thing to do is check your informed consent for tooth extraction and find out which tooth number was entered.

They did not have you sign an informed consent? Then they are in trouble. The tooth extracted does not match the tooth number on the informed consent? Then they are in trouble.

But really, you were pretty irresponsible not taking care of your teeth and wanting a molar extracted rather than saved. You know you lose valuable bone when a tooth is extracted, right? Doesn't sound like a good plan to me.

Neither was it a good plan to utilized a corporate clinic to get treatment, when there are plenty of independent dentists all over the place. Wise up and take care of your mouth!

diann coots
to Anonymous #1703249

Take care of yourself and don't worry about me you must have slow business to get on here and tell everyone what to do worry about you don't worry about me