MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE THE FIRST INITIAL APPT. 1:00 APPT TIME.

XRAYS WERE DONE.. POINTED OUT THE TOOTH I WAS HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MORE MONTHS.. SIGNED THE CONSENT FORM TO HAVE #6 EXTRACTED..4 HOURS LATER IM LEAVING THE OFFICE. ENROUTE TO THE PHARMACY I REALIZE THE TOOTH THAT HAD BEEN KILLING ME FOR MONTHS WAS STILL THERE AND THAT A TOOTH ( #2) WAS EXTRACTED..

THAT TOOTH WAS CAUSING ME NO PAIN WHATSOEVER DUE TO ROOT CANAL YEARS PRIOR.. IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE OFFICE, AFTER EXPLAINING TO THEM WHAT MY CONCERN WAS AND BEING TRANSFERED NUMEROUS TIMES, I HAVE SOMEONE TELL ME THE DENTIST CONSIDERED #2 TO BE THE PRIORITY. I NEVER CONSENTED TO HAVING THAT TOOTH EXTRACTED. I SIGNED A CONSENT FOR THE EXTRACTION OF #6, AFTER LOOKING AT THE CONSENT FORM, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE WHERE "SOMEONE" CROSSED OUT #6 AND WROTE IN #2..

AFTER BEING TOLD WHAT THE DENTIST THOUGHT WAS THE PRIORITY, I ASKED TO SPEAK WITH HIM.. AT THAT POINT I WAS DISCONNECTED. I SPENT $358 FOR THEM TO EXTRACT A TOOTH THAT WAS NOT CAUSING ME ISSUES ONLY TO WAKE UP THE NEXT MORNING WITH THE SAME EXTREME PAIN IN THE TOOTH THAT WAS SUPPOSSE TO BE EXTRACTED.. I CAN NOT REACH ANYONE BY PHONE AND CANT EVEN FIND AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE..

THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!! MY PRIORITY WAS THE TOOTH THAT WAY CAUSING ME PAIN AND I STILL HAVE IT DUE TO WHAT SOMEONE ELSE DEEMED TO BE THEIR PRIORITY INSTEAD OF MINE.. IM SOOOO PISSED I CANT SEE STRAIGHT..

NOW ON TOP OF MY ORIGINAL PROBLEM TOOTH I KNOW HAVE THE PAIN OF AN UN NEEDED EXTRACTION WITH STITCHES... I CAN PROMISE YOU , I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THESE UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE TO ANYONE...

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: BUTCHERS EXTRACTED THE WRONG TOOTH WITHOUT MY CONSENT. THEN ADDED INSULT TO INJURY BY BEING TOLD THE DENTIST DEEMED ANOTHER TOOTH ( ONE THAT HAD A ROOT CANAL) TO BE THE PRIORITY...

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Idiots, Butchers.

Comments

It was sheer lunacy on your part to even think about having an upper canine tooth extracted. Those teeth have VERY long roots and a lot of damage is done to the bone when they are extracted.

This may be a blessing in disguise.

I urge you to have a root canal on #6 rather than have it extracted.

As for A$pen, I hate to see anyone sued. BUT if they indeed altered the consent form and extracted another tooth without your expressed permission, they are clearly legally in the wrong.

You really took a chance when you decided to use a shyster corporate outfit for dental care instead of a regular dentist