1.4K views

I am in the process of having Aspen Dental investigated in RI and attempting to have the entire franchise investigated based on the complaints here. My complaint is they mislead patients and misdiagnos them for the benefit of monetary gratification and are in violation of the ADA Code of Ethic, more specifically Code 5.A and 5.B.6.

I will repost the results when more progress is reached. I went to my prior dentist and they did the same testing and report I do not have to have a scaling done and my gums are in healthy condition. They even refused to clean my teeth unless I have this procedure done which is not needed.

I'm not letting this go. People are having it hard enough surviving without be ripped off by their dentist.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

You can contact me at researchpartners@verizon.net

I will arrange for you to speak to the attorney handling the class action lawsuit and if possible you can join the lawsuit.

I am the paralegal working with the attorney on this case.

Nancy M. Leathers, PI

Yeah i feel ya. Im in the same boat i dont go out, eat, and now barely talk even on phone my scepeh is so bad.

The worst part is there is nobody who can help us i've been trying for 4 yrs now, look at my video and you'll see.

I just hate that my life is wasting away and there is nothing i can do ? if you have any ideas of a path i can take that would be helpful

They almost sucked in my husband. He was quoted some 4,000 + for periodontal disease. He had no periodontal disease and got the necessary work, a filling he needed completed for under $100 well over a month ago.

ASPEN DENTAL PRACTICES UNETHICAL TREATMENT PLANS AND FRAUD!

All complaints should be filed with the BBB and your State Dental Board & Insurance commissioner! Good Luck everyone!

Valley View, Pennsylvania, United States #261922

They tell me I need scaling. I hear everyone who goes there has to get scaling done.

I'm ready to sue them. they put in a temp cap which shifted my front teeth and now have new crown and I am told I need to baby it- may not last.

Please contact me at Researchpartners@verizon.net

You are missing the point here. If someone tells you to have your arm amputated, would you?

They are lieing..in plain English. FOR THE PURPOSE OF MONETARY GAIN.

Uodate: I have hired an attorney who is looking into taking this case. We may need your participation. Please email your experiences to me at:

RESEARCHPARTNERS@VERIZON.NET

Thank you everyone.

RESEARCHPARTNERS@VERIZON.NET

Thank you everyone.

BB7

That happened to me as well where they refused to clean my teeth unless they did scaling procedure, that is true. And it hurt too.

:cry

Class action suit may be the only way to shut them down. Problem is they'll just shut down and open 6 months later under another name.

Patients need to be made aware of them from a grass roots level so they just stay away. Anyone know 60 Minutes phone number?

You can contact me at Researchpartners@verizon.net

I am trying to find an attorney to start a class action suit against them.

I am in the process of contacting the National Dental Assoc. My State agency says they do not have jurisdiction.

Aetna Dental Insurance is investigating them. My goal is to have Aetna drop them.

I also want them investigated for fraud. Unnecessary medical procedures are not beneficial and are illegal.

Dear Privateeyegirl

PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME. I JUST WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING ON AUGUST 31 WITH MY DENTIST (NANSTON DENTAL, in Douglasville, Ga.

In fact this happened to me twice by them Nanston Dental The first Nanston refused to clean my teeth. I went to other dentist in my area who also refused to clean my teeth unless I have the more expensive procedure done. I could not get a cleaning anywhere, so while in NJ i went to my old dentist in NJ to get a cleaning who said I didn't need the periodontist. Eventually I couldnt keep traveling to NJ, so I gave in and had Nanston do the periodontal procedure (out of pocket cost).

Recently They just put 2 approx $700.00 (#300 out of pocket) crowns on my tooth Aug 26 Now on August 31st they say I have 2 pockets on the upper left rear of my mouth and refused to give me a regular cleaning if I don't visit their periodontists (more expensive procedure.) I have a few friends that this has happened to in Ga. It is ramped. I need help!!

I have been extorted discriminated against. I NEED HELP DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Class Action Lawsuit. Go for It :)

ACTUALLY SCALING IS PROBABLY THE MOST BENEFICIAL DENTAL PROCEDURE YOU COULD GET TO SAVE YOUR TEETH56. IF A DENTIST RECOMMENDS SCALING FIRST, THEN TAKE IT. IT CLEANS THE CALCULUS AND THE HEAVY PLAQUE ON SURFACES OF TEETH SO THAT CARIES ARE NOT MISDIAGNOSED AS WELL IT HELPS TO PREVENT BONE LOSS AND GINGIVITIS

I had the same problem. I went to Aspen in Camillus, NY this Monday and they said I would need a full mouth debridment ($250) before they could do anything else.

I got a second opinion and the doctor said it wasn't that bad and a regular cleaning would suffice.

Good luck.

Springer, New Mexico, United States #177908

be careful who you respond to privateyegirl. aspen dental continues to post comments asking for info and pretending to be patients.

since they think we are *** they don't even disguise their IP address. There was a story in the Kankakee, IL newspaper about them doing just this when they actually wrote to a REPORTER from the Aspen Dental NY office and pretended to be a patient in one email and a FORMER disgruntal Aspen employee in two other emails. He wrote back and attached a tracer on the email. It was forwarded all the way to the President Fontana and the VP Connor.

They were all in on the fraud. This company is EVIL.

I would love to have some information on this as I hear and would like to take place in the class action lawsuit against Aspen.