2725 S 6th St, Klamath Falls, OR 97603
1.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Had to go in for a full set of dentures. They never fit properly.

I know bottom dentures can be ill fitting but this is ridiculous. I probably have a softball size glob of adhesive in the stomach. Could never make it through 1 meal. I returned several times for adjustment and felt like I was just being a difficult patient and they had their money so therefore...

I was never able to get an appointment for recheck right away, pain or not. I waited 2 weeks with a painful mouth for them to do a 1/2 *** job of trying to remedy the issue.Unfortunately my insurance will pay for dentures only once every 7 years. I'm having another set made and paying out of pocket with a reputable dentist. He was appalled at the *** construction of my dentures.

He even asked for a picture of a smiling me with my natural teeth!! I have high hopes this time around. I would hope for a refund from Aspen but I'm doubting they stand behind their guarantee.

So all in all with what I paid Aspen out of pocket above what my insurance paid and another $3000 for a new set, total cost about $5000 give or take a few dollars. I would not recommend Aspen to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aspen Dental Cons: Poor quality product.

Comments