I made an appointment for a toothache. My orginal appointment was at 5:30 on 10/5/21.

I had this toothache for 3 days. I came back early off my vacation to have this tooth pulled. The office called me and told me I could come in early at 3:00pm. I got there at 2:30 and filled out the forms they needed.

After they did X-rays I had to wait and wait for the dentist to come. Finally, she came in and talked to me about cleaning my teeth. I said ok, but today I'm here to get this tooth pulled, which she agreed had to come out. But then informed me she could not do it, then she was too busy.

I told her that was the reason I had come in. By the way, it was now4:50 pm.

They kept me there all that time to tell me I would have to come back. I can not believe they would make someone in pain wait that long to tell them they didn't have time to pull one tooth.

User's recommendation: Do not go here. If they can let a person be in pain and make them wait over 2 hours just to tell them they are to busy you have to come back. They don't care about their patients.

Preferred solution: Nothing.