This is a bunch of BULL *** to be placed on hold for extra long period of time.When a person calls an office and requests to speak with the manager, NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF THE DAY, the manager is with a patient.
If the manager has to be with every patient to make sure all paper work is done correctly what does this say about the staff that is working there. The manager should be managing the office to make sure the staff are doing their job.
I will never use Aspen dental again as long as I live and will be sure to spread all over what type of treatment I received.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "they told me that my front fillings needed replaced. i let them do it, my teeth were rough after, i couldn't even *** down when he was done. i told..."
- "LAKE COUNTY, Fla. — A Lake County woman claims a major dental chain wanted to collect a few thousand dollars for some treatments she didn't need. Action 9's Todd Ulrich..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "She was rude and our food was cold chicken Cajun wrap was really cold and the main reason I come like six to seven times a day to cookout is..."
- "I ordered two of the same Christmas arrangements on 12/22, one for my parents, one for my grandmother. Requested delivery for the 24th (to arrive before my families annual..."
- "I havent got my order waist trimmer 3x..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."