Fayetteville, North Carolina
100% full

This is a bunch of BULL *** to be placed on hold for extra long period of time.When a person calls an office and requests to speak with the manager, NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF THE DAY, the manager is with a patient.

If the manager has to be with every patient to make sure all paper work is done correctly what does this say about the staff that is working there. The manager should be managing the office to make sure the staff are doing their job.

I will never use Aspen dental again as long as I live and will be sure to spread all over what type of treatment I received.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Preferred solution: Trying to get all monies paid for this shitty dental work..

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Seasoned Dentist
Topeka, Kansas, United States #1031417

They already got your money.Why would you expect them to answer the phone?

When a ***-man fleeces you out of big money in a pyramid scheme, do you think he ever wants to talk to you again.

By the way, why did you post a photo of your bruised face with no explanation?

There are plenty of honest dentists, by the way.Just don't look for them at sleazy corporate chain clinics like you visited.

***pen sux
Syracuse, New York, United States #1031241

YES, spread your story far and wide. The manager at aspen only has one job, to stay with new patients all day racking up the bill and jerking money out of their hands. You are of no use to aspen once they got your money.