This is a bunch of BULL *** to be placed on hold for extra long period of time.When a person calls an office and requests to speak with the manager, NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF THE DAY, the manager is with a patient.
If the manager has to be with every patient to make sure all paper work is done correctly what does this say about the staff that is working there. The manager should be managing the office to make sure the staff are doing their job.
I will never use Aspen dental again as long as I live and will be sure to spread all over what type of treatment I received.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "On Monday this week I book an appointment for a toothache, I get x Rays, and see a doctor and purposely check no dental insurance, I have dental coverage, estimate..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I ordered a computer from HSN on flexpay. I received a confirmation that my order was on its way. The next day, I was informed I did not qualify for..."
- "I purchased a bedroom set from aarons on nov 1st it was delivered the 3rd of nov. I started getting bit up and was wondering why an when i pulled..."
- "I will never use rockauto.com for anything else. Their ad was misleading. I thought I was purchasing a front left control arm and a front right control arm. I only..."