1817 Cherokee Ave SW, Cullman, AL 35055
1.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

This is my 3rd time so they know what is up with me they are afraid to call to get to what I want from them pain and suffering for about a week maybe a little more grow a set and do something

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Tonya Milligan

My advise to you run very fast and find another Dentist. Last month my husband went for x-rays and a cleaning.

They told him he need a deep cleaning and 2 fillings for the price of $3,500.00. I told them I will find another dentist for him. Made appointment with another Dentist in our area. He told my husband and I he does not need a deep cleaning on his teeth nor does he need 2 fillings.

The Dentist said Aspen Dental Company will lie to you just to make money off of you. Never been back since!

You may contact me at. clevenm54@gmail.com

to Tonya Milligan #1679000

This is very common, Tonya. Aspen executives lean on dentists, hygienists, and office managers to shake down patients and achieve their monthly money goal.

If they do, they get a bonus.

If they fail repeatedly, they lose their job. Aspen is the biggest corruptor of dental ethics in the USA.