3.0

Been going to Aspen Dental for 5 months. Teeth are beautiful BUT the bottoms won't stay in while eating.

Cannot wear them whenever go out to eat. This is very frustrating and I am totally disgusted. We paid $4,000.00 for this and I cannot eat with them. Aspen keeps trying but nothing seems to work.

Another thing I am totally frustrated and completely discusted about is the financing. DO NOT TRUST WHAT ASPEN SAYS WHAT YOUR PAYMENTS WILL BE. I signed a financing contract that said my balance of $1,900.00 . Also, the monthly payment showed $47.00 a month.

Low and behold Aspen had no right to tell us what the monthly payment was to be. Dental First was to contact us separately with the real monthly payment amount. Now after 5 months and call after call from the finance company I find out I am to make payments in the amount of $100.00 a month.

BUT with overdue charges (I paid $47.00 a month) I have to pay $150.00 on November 20th and from NOW ON pay $100.00 a month DO NOT TRUST ASPEN DENTAL. The office I went to is in Covington, LA Manager Tobias Lyeker said there is absolutely nothing they can do to help me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 01, 2017.

Comments