Was to have tooth extraction.. I was unable to due to neuropathy.

They could not numb the area. I paid in advance. The dentist should have known this. None the less..

I did pay in advance. I began to ask for money return over a month ago. They have not returned my funds. Today they have told me it goes to corporate office first where they make the decision.

What? Services where not provided for me. I need help. I am on disability.

I am a 47 yr old women alone. It was 240.00 alot of money for me. I need the money big time.

I was able to find a dentist to do it for less under more humane conditions. It was sad over at Aspen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

The same exact thing happened to me. On my first visit I paid $100 with $29 towards the initial visit fee, and supposedly $71 towards my first visit.

Well after I had time to really look at the 13 visits they had laid out for me I realized this was a pure scam. So I tried to cancel, called 10+ times. Each time they said everything I wanted to hear, but never returned the money. The worst part was I couldn't afford a real dentist to fix my teeth, which were in terrible pain, without that $71.

So I endured a month of sometimes amazing pain so I could save enough money to get them removed. Contact your states Board of Dentistry and file a formal complaint.

to Joe Topeka, Kansas, United States #1195476

Sadly, state boards of dentistry cannot do a thing about corporate dental offices cheating patients. They can only discipline dentists and hygienists, not corporate executives. That is why this practice model is actually illegal in most states.