3.2
Additional Fees

Update by user Sep 21

Also just to add that not only did I post a complaint with this site I also responded to their customer satisfaction survey on 8/7/18 expressing my dissatisfaction. Pissed because the only response they had is to schedule another appointment!!! Arrghhh!!!!!

Update by user Sep 21

Never heard anything in response to my complaint. In fact in their ignorance I just received an email to schedule my next appointment!

Over the past month I have gone elsewhere and although they don't comment on Aspen I did pay for additional descaling/cleaning because the $1072 "Deep Cleaning" from Aspen was inadequate. Oddly the day when I left Aspen my tongue didn't feel that "clean descaled feeling" I've always felt from other providers in the past of my 57 years on this Earth.

Bottom line is I wasted $1072 by going to Aspen Dental. And to reiterate, never got a phone call, email or letter in response to my complaint.

Original review posted by user Aug 07

Went in for a scheduled First appointment on 8/2/2018 and all the computers were down. Nobody could do a thing but I waited and eventually got an exam and x-rays.

I paid $1072 that day on a $1528 treatment plan for work done and was told to wait a few days to schedule the remainder of the plan. I called on 8/7/2018 to schedule the remainder of the work as discussed when I was there. I was told I could not schedule the remainder of the work unless I paid another $273.60 just to make the appointment which no one told me as I paid the $1072.00!!

They want more from me to just get an appointment! Something is very wrong here...

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Business practices injections to numb were painfull overpriced.

Comments

AliveCoati314

I also have a complaint on this site, I am sorry to see that your problem is worse than mine but I feel for your distress, and hope it works out ok. Unfortunately there are others who I would say "prowl" this database to literally beat up on the people with complaints and go so far as to harass them, adding insult to injury.

So if that happens just report them. Good Luck!

Aspen dental, over 3,000 complaints now. Worst dental office on record.

Way to go Aspen! Cut your loses and run.

You are right. Something is terribly wrong.

No dentist friends of mine ask patients to prepay for dental work done in the future. Some give them a discount if they choose to do it, but no normal dentists require it. When patients prepay for appointments, it gives A$pen ZERO incentive to make desirable appointment slots available to them. In fact, A$pen would be happy if you NEVER came back to get the paid-for treatment done.

Imagine getting paid for a service never provided! It is a profitable business model. Shysters behave like shysters. No surprise there.

When you go to a clinic owned by Wall Street shysters instead of dentist, most anything bad can happen. Seek an honest dentist who owns his office like h.kitchener says.

h.kitchener

Yes, "something is very wrong here..."-----you were scammed by Aspen, seemingly not an unusual occurrence. You don't say what, exactly your "treatment plan" consisted of, but I would contact them and cancel this so-called treatment plan and tell them to refund any monies you paid, less the charge(s) for the initial work they did, ie., exam and x-rays.

Then, find a dentist in your area. You will be much better served.