I too went to Aspen Dental.BIG MISTAKE.
One deep cleaning and a *** guard came to almost $1800. When it came to the fitting of the *** guard (2 times) it never fit so I returned it.
The cleaning took only 1 hour and she never numbed me and when I talked to Tim (office manager) he said the deep cleaning costs $1150 but they actually charged me $1286.Now that I have talked to others who have had the deep cleaning, they are being charged $150 per quad and are being numbed and it's being done in stages and not done in one hour.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "had 12 teeth pulled with only shots put in mouth to num , was told i was hving surgery, this ws so painful i stil have nitemares about it, then..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "Paid a lot for dentures that don't fit right,rubbing sores in my mouth,hate the dentures .I have had them adjusted several times and still the same old way.You can look at..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Ad for this company states on main page ""Get a FREE SMART PHONE" yet they won't tell you any model #, or say you will even get one at all..."
- "Got up in the middle of the night thirsty, grabbed a bottle of Clover Valley Purified water out of the fridge. (Purchased at Dollar General in Parkersburg WV )..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM HERE* CAUTION Read before buying from American federal auto CAUTION Beware of these so called business people. It's actually amazing they are still in business. Here are some..."