10100 Reisterstown Rd, Owings Mills, MD 21117

Finance person name Ciara said she had call me to pay more money and she never called me I have no record of that they are charging me for work that wasn’t done !and the amount is $6300.00 dollars for one caped tooth and 2 root canals ! Im calling my lawyer on this one .

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Aspen Dental Pros: Doctors and nurses were good to us, Professionalism.

• Sketchy Service

Comments

Doesn't sound like any deal for two root canals and a crown to me. Even if it were molars that had the root canals these services would not have cost more than $3500 at my dental office.

Everyone thinks they will get a "deal" from all the TV ads. Aspen is not kind of deal at all- just a big swindle!

Billing is chaos at this organized crime syndicate. One had does not know what the other is charging for.

Payments are allocated to wrong accounts. It would take a master auditor to sort the mess out. One thing they are good at is getting your hard-earned money into their account. Sounds like they succeeded with you.

Good luck getting any of it back. Hope their treatment does not fall apart, as it usually does with most patients.